Groups

handbags why so piggin expensive?

All the ones i like cost a lot.
    Well not a lot to some of you i suppose ie 50 quid.
    Ciccia, catwalk
    would you buy from hong kong.?

12 Comments

Do you mean Hong Kong ?

Original Poster

pmsl think i lost the plot there daint I

All the ones i like are overpriced too :x The most i've ever spent on one is £65 in the sales, I think we are paying for the name more than anything.

Personally no, to many fakes.
    Don't get me wrong i go to Hong Kong once a year at least and would buy but only because i can actually touch the product i am buying.

If you know anyone going to Goa get them to buy you some lol...they do amazing fakes, (that's if you don't mind having a fake one.)

have a look at ASOS they had some good designer ones reduced lots

get an asda bag for life only costs 5p

i must admit i like my expensive bags but cant really afford to buy them anymore. i wouldnt buy from hong kong though. you are better off buying a bag that holds value i used to buy radleys and when i got feed up i would sell it and put the money towards another one. get a pot and put £3 a week in it and when you get to the end of the year you can buy a nice bag i find this works for me and also makes me think more about what i am spending without any regrets.

Banned

the most expensive handbag i've bought is a guess one.
    i think tkmaxx do great bags for a great price.

to be honest.. the high street bags are just as nice as some of the designer ones, but i suppose you pay for the name.

Plenty of members on here who are experts in swinging handbags at each other

Banned

transit;7616053

Plenty of members on here who are experts in swinging handbags at each … Plenty of members on here who are experts in swinging handbags at each other

Are you saying that there are bitches on here

shedboy66;7589862

get an asda bag for life only costs 5p

:lol::lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions