Groups
    EXPIRED

Handheld Steam Cleaner?

I need something to help shift the grime and mould thats embedded in the grout between the wall tiles in my bathroom. Creams and other cleaning products havent had much of an effect so im after a handheld steam cleaner to do the job. I dont want to spend much but i dont want to pay for something that wont shift the grime either. Can anyone recommend any one in particular???

4 Comments

I bought 1 from Argos a few yrs ago and I spent either £20 or £30 and it does the job well,and comes in useful for removing wallpaper as attachment for that too. To be fair they not needed if you cleaned every few days/once a wk ,once you had new tiles etc,or any other new surface,it shouldn't build up if you did it very often and such things as steam cleaners wouldn't be needed.

I haven't used this myself but have been told it is good. I have some other things from Lakeland and have no complaints. They are really good at taking stuff back if you are not happy with it.
    ]http//ww…425

ideal world have one on 4 day special offer, go to their website if you do not have sky.

you could hire one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1317
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      3. Spotify Family Premium share512
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914

See more discussions