Expired

HANDHELD VACUUM CLEANERS help needed

5 replies
Found 28th Jul 2014
Hi there, on the lookout for a powerful rechargeable Handheld Vacuum cleaner, anyone got one that is lightweight yet powerful, need one for an elderly relative, needs to be rechargeable, thanks in advance for your suggestions, regards

5 Comments

Original Poster

Just read back my plea, it makes it sound like I wanna buy "yours", that is not the case, I just want to know what is the best ones-around to buy, and if you have a good one, then what is the make, model number etc..... It's the small type that I am after, the ones that are hand held and charge up, thanks, sorry for confusion.

they are all crap compared with normal cylinder/upright hoover using take off nozzle.

norville555

they are all crap compared with normal cylinder/upright hoover using take … they are all crap compared with normal cylinder/upright hoover using take off nozzle.

Well why post that comment as the OP has already said they want a handheld for an elderly relative. Getting an upright out of the cupboard, bending to plug it in and maneouvre it around the place could be too much effort, whereas lifting a rechargeable handheld from it's charging unit, is lighter, has no trailing cable, faster and easier to use.

Original Poster

Thanks Katy, couldn't have said it better myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?46
    2. Money Saving Tips...2240
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119

See more discussions