Banned

Thankfully I am not.

I LIKE this post x x

Original Poster

who's the leader ??

ooh?!

Banned

tinkerbell28

See who likes what in here and have your answer (_;)

your a bad mum or so I am told so I am not in your clique
Edited by: "dog_cop" 10th Nov 2010

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

See who likes what in here and have your answer (_;)

looks like it just me then! haha

Original Poster

btw i generally hit like a LOT! but thats because i like ppls comments...esp Sy...he comes out with some right funnies....

Banned

tinkerbell28

I am in a clique there is me, dlm, com top team .

thought so oO

Banned

magicbeans

btw i generally hit like a LOT! but thats because i like ppls … btw i generally hit like a LOT! but thats because i like ppls comments...esp Sy...he comes out with some right funnies....

I can't stand the LIKE button.

I think it is pathetic

Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? Can I go through Topcashback for it? Friend referral scheme? Let me in......please

Original Poster

DLM and dog cop.....VB1 will be upset!

Banned

fern37

Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? … Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? Can I go through Topcashback for it? Friend referral scheme? Let me in......please

I thought you was already in it

Original Poster

fern37

Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? … Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? Can I go through Topcashback for it? Friend referral scheme? Let me in......please

think u gotta sleep with VB1 to get in......

its not worth it! haha

Banned

magicbeans

DLM and dog cop.....VB1 will be upset!

pah just cos filthy bloke and you are in the ultra top clique

fern37

Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly … Is there an admission fee to this clique? Monthly or yearly subscription? Can I go through Topcashback for it? Friend referral scheme? Let me in......please

magicbeans

think u gotta sleep with VB1 to get in......its not worth it! haha

Hardly been on here past while and obviously forgot to subscribe to hourly updates!!

Oh...I don't know about that (_;)

apparently im in a clique as some of my threads were tagged with it by an unknown source

personally i push like on the comment if i actually do like the comment, does not matter who wrote it

Banned

ilovepink

apparently im in a clique as some of my threads were tagged with it by an … apparently im in a clique as some of my threads were tagged with it by an unknown source personally i push like on the comment if i actually do like the comment, does not matter who wrote it

yes I heard your a trouble causer ..

dog_cop

yes I heard your a trouble causer ..

obviously am with all those infractions and suspensions etc

Original Poster

dog_cop

pah just cos filthy bloke and you are in the ultra top clique

haha true....me and VB1 we be runnin misk...well truth is im actually pretending to be his friend then when his back is tunred im gonna post a KFC thread and get myself to the top!

Original Poster

ilovepink

apparently im in a clique as some of my threads were tagged with it by an … apparently im in a clique as some of my threads were tagged with it by an unknown source personally i push like on the comment if i actually do like the comment, does not matter who wrote it

u cant check who posted tags anymore? thought u clicked on tag and it came up who posted it???

magicbeans

u cant check who posted tags anymore? thought u clicked on tag and it … u cant check who posted tags anymore? thought u clicked on tag and it came up who posted it???

dunno can you still do that...meh, let the saddos enjoy being sad, if it gives them a second of joy in their otherwise miserable lives let them get on with it
Edited by: "ilovepink" 10th Nov 2010

Banned

There's a clique of morons on the forum and then there's everyone else. It's this clique of morons that go on about cliques all the time.

Mod & Ed

can I join? not sure if you'll want me, I've bred like a rabbit over the last year or so, am thinking of having more despite being old, I've recently stolen a dog so I'm also a criminal.

Banned

master_chief

There's a clique of morons on the forum and then there's everyone else. … There's a clique of morons on the forum and then there's everyone else. It's this clique of morons that go on about cliques all the time.

I am captain of the clique, and also the coach of the HUKD girls netball team.
Edited by: "vibeone" 10th Nov 2010

Original Poster

master_chief

There's a clique of morons on the forum and then there's everyone else. … There's a clique of morons on the forum and then there's everyone else. It's this clique of morons that go on about cliques all the time.

u my friend, are officially out of the clique.

Original Poster

vibeone

I am captain of the clique, and also the coach of the HUKD girls netball … I am captain of the clique, and also the coach of the HUKD girls netball team.

haha go on then coach, what are the postions in netball (without googling)

Banned

magicbeans

haha go on then coach, what are the postions in netball (without googling)

Goal attack, Shoot Her, Around The Back and On All Fours

Banned

vibeone

I am captain of the clique, and also the coach of the HUKD girls netball … I am captain of the clique, and also the coach of the HUKD girls netball team.

No you're not part of the clique I mentioned.

Mod & Ed

vibeone

can I bagsy on all fours

jellybaby22

aww i wanted that one..... X)

sorry VB1 already promised me that on MSN

DLM

I can't stand the LIKE button.I think it is pathetic

I love the fact someone 'liked' this comment lmao that was one comment where clicking the like button could never have worked

Original Poster

vibeone

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/lolcatrenderer2aspxtopbiq7.jpg
haha i like!

Banned

jellybaby22

fine...he can shove his clique up his ****.......

Thats a special position.

Banned

Emzy81

I love the fact someone 'liked' this comment lmao that was one comment … I love the fact someone 'liked' this comment lmao that was one comment where clicking the like button could never have worked

They are sooooooo pathetic.

Only joking

I love you lost symphonie x x

Banned

if a clique is anyone and everyone EXCEPT 4 or so people....then which is the clique?

jus sayin.....

whats a clique?

Banned

arcangel111

whats a clique?

Please be in my clique

I wanna know whos in this clique aswell

DLM

Please be in my clique

accepted is there an initiation ceremony??

Banned

arcangel111

accepted is there an initiation ceremony??

I will be arriving at Harrogate on sunday evening

Not me, I'll talk to anyone who will listen X)

DLM

I will be arriving at Harrogate on sunday evening

make it sunday morning and it's a date
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom55
    2. word association Game74244938
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1113
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522894

See more discussions