Handy Hints

Has there been a Handy Hints thread? much like 'Viz' Top Tips

My handy hint

Instead of having an expensive portrait every year buy a face sized mirror, that way you will always have a current picture of your self.

9 Comments

The classic Viz one was:
Pretend your bedding a prostitute by getting your partner to swill her mouth out with neat vodka, chain smoke a couple of ciggies and smear her lips with too much lipstick just before sex in the garden shed :w00t:

The "mummy this lemonade tastes funny doll" drinking bleach was sooo hillarious too :w00t::w00t: (google images says no :? ), ooohh to be young again :oops:

This thread could be written in another language.... what on earth is Viz?

ClarityofMind;6715526

A grown up rude comic along the lines of the Dandy, from the early eighties. Cartoon strips, competitions all adult based.

Had a tips section with really great ideas..... google it.

there was a thread on top tips a couple of weeks ago cba to find it though! :thumbsup:

ps top tip - don't eat yellow snow :roll:

The list of characters in wikipedia bought back memories

Bertie Blunt (His Parrot's A C**t) – a boy who owns an extremely violent, foul mouthed parrot that insults everyone and encourages him to commit suicide. When the parrot kills Bertie's grandmother, who leaves them all her money, Bertie fights back by spending his inheritance on a microwave oven which he then uses to cook the parrot alive. Chris Donald, creator of Viz, has said that in the early days of the magazine he would not permit the "c word" to be used, until an outside artist (Sean Agnew) sent him this strip which he found to be so good he decided to use it anyway.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6715526

viz.co.uk/
For Clarity and all other poor souls who have never had the joyous experience of 'Viz'

save yourself approx £2.45 by buying a beano and writing swear words in it.

Dont pee into the wind! That is my handy tip! lol

MikeL;6715842

http://www.viz.co.uk/ For Clarity and all other poor souls who have never … http://www.viz.co.uk/ For Clarity and all other poor souls who have never had the joyous experience of 'Viz'

Sad you have to highlight it for 'the kids' :whistling:

Sid the sexist night club chat up line:
Quarter pooound wit cheeze pet :? (next pic unzips his fly ;-) )
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1921
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1844
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183520
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047

See more discussions