Handy man urgently needed for damsel in distress

Found 1st Nov 2008
As seen on gumtree. Details in post below thesaint's!

9 Comments

You can always pre-prepare the next post, it stops people from doing this.

Original Poster

thesaint;3342610

You can always pre-prepare the next post

Had 2nd thoughts if I should post it tbh

birmingham.gumtree.com/bir…tml

Please help I have odd DIY jobs for a fully equipped man that can.For … Please help I have odd DIY jobs for a fully equipped man that can.For example drilling painting etc.I am a slim very attractive 24yr old brunette and am willing to offer my services in full or part payment.A rewarding experience to be had by both parties i hope.Look forward to meeting you xxxx

Saw ]this guys van the other day. I wonder how many "offers" he gets!?!?! :whistling:

PS - I know it's early and there aren't many people about to correct mr saint, but I'm pretty sure most are capable of clicking on a link!!!!

Original Poster

peteivy;3342618

I know it's early and there aren't many people about to correct mr … I know it's early and there aren't many people about to correct mr saint, but I'm pretty sure most are capable of clicking on a link!!!!

It's ok, I stand corrected and he can feel a bit better about himself :thumbsup:

peteivy;3342618

PS - I know it's early and there aren't many people about to correct mr … PS - I know it's early and there aren't many people about to correct mr saint, but I'm pretty sure most are capable of clicking on a link!!!!

Not sure why all the !!!!!!, but if it's a short passage, it's easier to simply include the passage as well as the link.

thesaint;3342610

You can always pre-prepare the next post, it stops people from doing … You can always pre-prepare the next post, it stops people from doing this.

..................... or peeps can be polite & patient

Its a genuine ad...if you google the email addy, it will take you to her real ad with pic

btw...I'm all in, am on the phone dialing as I type this! lol :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text