'Hangover-free' Prosecco is being sold by Lidl for Christmas

Found 10th Oct 2017
if you neck this and still get a hangover, blame Lidl and then back to the Lucozade / Greasy spoon whilst moaning you'll never drink again

2810407-4i7k2.jpg
Organic Prosecco uses less sulphites which have been linked to hangovers and Mr Bampfield said: “We’ve all had that shocking wine hangover. This is sometimes attributed to the sulphite preservatives used in wine to keep them fresher for longer.

“Generally, organic wine producers use a lower level of sulphites in the production process, which means they are less likely to contribute to hangovers.

It goes on sale this Thursday 12th Oct for £7.99 and apparently going to sell fast

Community Updates
Top comments
shabbird2 h, 23 m ago

@maccy1 No excuse now

Cheers shabs, I'm in...

32228071-uIiaJ.jpg

12 Comments
32226483-VXnrO.jpg
@maccy1 No excuse now
The best cure is to date a doctor and get them to plug you into a drip as you sleep it off, zero hangovers.
Is the site-resident food & drink correspondent, @msmyth, on holiday?
shabbird2 h, 23 m ago

@maccy1 No excuse now

Cheers shabs, I'm in...

32228071-uIiaJ.jpg

Never get a hangover with my homemade additive free either

32228775-86jVK.jpg
I hope they make a "sulphite free" vodka, then I could get obliterated and still feel fine in the morning
If it fixes those hangovers you get while drinking, I could be persuaded.
maccy17 h, 17 m ago

Cheers shabs, I'm in...[Image]

32232887-w4pTl.jpg

A new brand of prosecco boasting half the amount of sugar as regular fizz and just 67 calories a glass could hit shelves in the UK’s biggest supermarkets in the new year, it was revealed today...

standard.co.uk/new…tml

thomsonandscott.com/sho…cco
Edited by: "seb" 12th Oct 2017
What’s the actual name of this presecco as aldi have 3 different types with a yellow label and they all range at different prices, I’ve just bought the 7.99 one but my bottle is different to this picture?32241645-6ZCxb.jpg
I mean Lidl
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants