Found 1st Nov 2009
Ok so 8am I wake up, not able to talk because my throat is that dry.
I get out of bed and fall over.
Try and text back the bf but my hands are shaking too much.
Decide to go back to sleep but get kept awake by chattering friends coming in and out.
Go into the bathroom to find that I managed to miss washing off the edges of my white and red face paint and it's now all rubbed into my hair. Hair which is about 10 times the size of normal hair because I back combed it and slept on it.
Get told that last night I not only decided to have a battered sausage and chips, but also snuffled my way through a monster munch sandwich, even though I hate crisps.
Gather belongings that are scattered all over the floor, including a smashed bronzer and broken (borrowed!) hairclip.
Get ready to leave and fall over on my way out the door.

SOMEONE tell me today will get better!!!! I've already drank so much water I can hear it swishing around in my stomach! Haha! x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Hmmm attractive ;-)

can you remember the name of the battered sausage you ate?

transit;6747975

can you remember the name of the battered sausage you ate?

HeHe...:-D

get some osmosis, have a long shower and brush your teeth

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I prolly still would.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ur not having a good time of it :? lol

but .....was it worth it???!!

Id have opened a beer.

Hope you had a good night still, by the way anyone know any hangover cures I can't face a full English :thinking:

Banned

saxo_appeal;6748532

Haha, he/she just said something againI love it !!!!

Hi, welcome to HUKD. Hope you enjoy the misc and get involved:thumbsup:

Banned

crazyblondechick;6748584

i dont get it :? confused.com :w00t:

Thought that was a new member - never noticed them before.

Oops:oops:

FilthAndFurry;6748600

Thought that was a new member - never noticed them before.Oops:oops:

no hes an older member, quite well known, esp by members that have been around longer than 10 months or so :thumbsup:

If I remember right saxo and cbc are an item x

Hello you two havent seen either of you on for awhile xx

ClarityofMind;6748646

If I remember right saxo and cbc are an item xHello you two havent … If I remember right saxo and cbc are an item xHello you two havent seen either of you on for awhile xx

yup we are..... good memory :thumbsup:

i havent been on in agessssss but im back for a wee while lol

loupomm;6748618

no hes an older member, quite well known, esp by members that have been … no hes an older member, quite well known, esp by members that have been around longer than 10 months or so :thumbsup:

lulz:thumbsup:

hope you are feeling better OP

Orange juice always helps me feel better. Someone get me some orange juice.

Banned

rodent;6748973

you can get the mods to delete this thread btw before more people see … you can get the mods to delete this thread btw before more people see itHTH

Ahhh. So that's how you manage it!

Thanks.... that did Help.:thumbsup:

Banned

baffledsalmon;6748965

What kind of state would that be? The fact I can handle myself when I'm … What kind of state would that be? The fact I can handle myself when I'm drunk, unlike slappers who think it's ok to walk around in skirts and bare legs with high heels and their boobs out, drink too many Bacardi Breezers and fall over in their own sick?You're right, I went out dressed as the puppet from Saw, dressed in black leggings, a red jumper dress, a bow tie and full white and red face paint, got drunk, had some food and went home without causing any fights, without having a little tizz outside a club with my mates and without having a paddy because I ordered a vodka and diet coke and got a vodka and normal coke.Gosh, yes I was such a state. What an embarrassment I am to myself!!!!

Are you a drama student?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6748994

Are you a drama student?

Nah, I'm doing an MPhil in Law, but thanks for the interest you've shown :thumbsup:

we've all been there it will get better go make yourself a bowl of tomato soup and get a bottle of irn bru it works for me lol

crazyblondechick;6748659

yup we are..... good memory :thumbsup:i havent been on in agessssss but … yup we are..... good memory :thumbsup:i havent been on in agessssss but im back for a wee while lol

Hope you two are both doing well xx

haha should have told every1 to stfu and gone back to sleep i hate getting up with hangovers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.034
    2. Xbox Newbie35
    3. Building a PC Need Help!611
    4. School shoes - with lights11

See more discussions