Groups

Hanibal movies

What order are these movies meant to be watched in and is it the same order in which they came out

Im getting quiet confused now

12 Comments

Its just a prequel like star wars, watch it the same way as they came out

i love them all but didnt even know bout red dragon till few years back when my mate had it i watched it and thought it was one of the best

in the film they should be watched: hannibal rising, red dragon, silence me the lambs, hannibal.

Original Poster

Ah ok thanks
    was getting cofused looking online loads of people had like diffirent anwsers

andyat2002;5168492

in the film they should be watched: hannibal rising, red dragon, silence … in the film they should be watched: hannibal rising, red dragon, silence me the lambs, hannibal.

no they shouldn hannibal rising came out last and it explains why he is the way he is so the others should be watched first i think

Original Poster

bellows;5168563

no they shouldn hannibal rising came out last and it explains why he is … no they shouldn hannibal rising came out last and it explains why he is the way he is so the others should be watched first i think

So which one would be first then, because i know red dragon is not the first one?

i watched them as silence of the lambs then hannibal then red dragon then hannibal rising not sure if that is correct way but i would defo start with silence and finish with rising that is the last one out and it shows you why he is the way he is and did the things he did

Shouldn't manhunter be watched first?

Original Poster

Broxy;5168719

Shouldn't manhunter be watched first?

Manhunters baised on the same book as red dragon though isent it?

X_vampiress_X;5168774

Manhunters baised on the same book as red dragon though isent it?

yeah i think red dragon is a remake of manhunter

bellows;5168789

yeah i think red dragon is a remake of manhunter

Yep but manhunter is better :thumbsup:

bellows;5168563

no they shouldn hannibal rising came out last and it explains why he is … no they shouldn hannibal rising came out last and it explains why he is the way he is so the others should be watched first i think

They were made in this order however it watch the story in the correct order it is as I said. Hannibal was the sequal to Silence of the Lamb while Red dragon (same story as Manhunter - but not by the same filmmakers) is the prequal to silence of the lambs and hannibal rising is the prequal to Red Dragon so should be as I orginally said.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881544
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417714153
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1828
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282

See more discussions