Groups

Hanoi Rocks Gig Tomorrow

So my friend and i have Press Pass plus one to go see hanoi rocks at the garage in glasgow tomorrow (Same friend as the australian thread)

We have started a small local magazine called Miol....Music Is Our Life.

This is the first time we have gotten press passes and i am unsure of the rules about what happens when we get their.

I am the photographer and my friend is going to be writting the review...Hopefully will have it up on wed or thursday for you guys to read

but does anyone have any hints or tips they could give us...we have a few gigs coming up that we are going to so any help would be great
    thanks garry

11 Comments

Banned

I can't help you but Good Luck x x

Original Poster

DLM;3360195

I can't help you but Good Luck x x

Thanks...am really hoping this takes off, we have 4 gigs this month and 3 next so we are gonna see how well it all goes over these two months before we decide to take it further....

might see us on Dragons Den next :thumbsup:

Banned

scotland88;3360205

Thanks...am really hoping this takes off, we have 4 gigs this month and 3 … Thanks...am really hoping this takes off, we have 4 gigs this month and 3 next so we are gonna see how well it all goes over these two months before we decide to take it further....might see us on Dragons Den next :thumbsup:

You have to start somewhere, remember me when you are success :thumbsup:

Banned

scotland88;3360205

Thanks...am really hoping this takes off, we have 4 gigs this month and 3 … Thanks...am really hoping this takes off, we have 4 gigs this month and 3 next so we are gonna see how well it all goes over these two months before we decide to take it further....might see us on Dragons Den next :thumbsup:

You have to start somewhere, remember me when you are successful :thumbsup

Original Poster

DLM;3360216

You have to start somewhere, remember me when you are successful :thumbsup

of course you will be top of my list for royalties

Banned

scotland88;3360248

of course you will be top of my list for royalties

Excellent x x

Original Poster

heading to work now hopefully you guys leave me some tips and info for when i get back

god - i saw hanoi rocks at newcastle mayfair about (counting, counting) 23ish years ago!!

Original Poster

nothing guys come on lol

why don't you get your writer to tell them you'd been discussing a gig they had twenty oddd years ago in newcastle - seems a decent opener for their longevity in such a fickle business.

There aint really any rules, but if there are alot of press backstage with the band, keep your questions short and do your research about the band as to not waste time and ask them questions you can find an anwser to online

and good luck :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions