Groups

Hanspree 32 inch lcd hd tv. yey? or ney?

hey im about to buy the 32 inch HD tv lcd from Ebuyer for 300 quid.

Before i buy i just wanted opinions if this is gunna be good for me cos dads away in serbia.

im gunna basically use it for Xbox 360 and watchin tv ( obviously) i dont have a sky box and i have freeview and its *****. can i just plug an aerial into this bad boy? Any other feedback on the TV wud be nice. i have read all the comments on the site.

ebuyer.com/pro…151

5 Comments

Original Poster

also which of these is better?
    ebuyer.com/pro…649

Banned

Been looking at two of them on ebuyer

That one and this one:
    ebuyer.com/pro…649

Both pretty similar, but the above isn't wall mountable but is 720p,1080i & 1080p (so the manual says), and the Hanspee is 720p & 1080i (I can't see the difference tho')
    and has buttons on it incase the remote decides to pack up & a slot for a digi tuner.

Manual is here:
    digimate.com.hk/use…pdf

Banned

Personally I'm going for the Digimate over the Hanspee

I'll just have to get more blu-tac if I decide to wall mount it :giggle:

Hanspree have a good reputation in the USA- they even have a massive shop in Beverley Hills! Quite why it's a bad rep here, or seen as a bargain brand, I don't know. Have a Hanspree coming in the week (reminds me, must list my LCD in the for sale thread soon) so will report back when it arrives ;-)

Original Poster

ok thanks ive ordered an lcd with wall mount from Ebuyer thanks for help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions