Groups

Hapnin'? anyone got anythin exciting planned for tonight?

Im off out tonight, anyone else got anything fun planned??

45 Comments

As last time nothing in the national papers although the locals would be ok:)

me and my 7 year old are going to have a pjyama party, oh the excitement :roll:

saving myself for tomorrow woo hoo

great night ahead......................OH at work till 4am, both sons out till 10.30pm.........me, the dog and a bottle of wine and the TV remote all to myself.....bliss

Nothing planned except a mug of tea and a tin of roses to sample from :santa:

bitseylango;7190939

great night ahead......................OH at work till 4am, both sons out … great night ahead......................OH at work till 4am, both sons out till 10.30pm.........me, the dog and a bottle of wine and the TV remote all to myself.....bliss

get yr jim jams on and me n bean'll come round :-D

speak to you about 4AM then m7 :thumbsup:

mikebike;7190941

Nothing planned except a mug of tea and a tin of roses to sample from … Nothing planned except a mug of tea and a tin of roses to sample from :santa:

ok i can deal with the choccie ...but TEA !!!!

michelleleemoo;7190951

get yr jim jams on and me n bean'll come round :-D

nooooooooooo you may take the remote off me! :-D

bitseylango;7190995

What is it with men and remotes ? ..i really don't get it :thinking:

bitseylango;7190995

flippin eck, thats it, its me or the remote bits :cry:

queenlush;7191016

who's the man :?

Original Poster

bitseylango;7190939

great night ahead......................OH at work till 4am, both sons out … great night ahead......................OH at work till 4am, both sons out till 10.30pm.........me, the dog and a bottle of wine and the TV remote all to myself.....bliss

snap, well the wine anyway, ive got an 8 pack of beer and a bottle of wine

Charlie Scene;7190952

speak to you about 4AM then m7 :thumbsup:

probably yes :lol: maybe 3:30 m7 :lol:

michelleleemoo;7191032

lol not you or bitsy .......men in general ...

queenlush;7191043

lol not you or bitsy lol...men in general ...

pheeeew, thought i'd been rumbled for a moment :oops:

michelleleemoo;7191056

pheeeew, thought i'd been rumbled for a moment :oops:

Oh Moooooo :-D...you are too nice to be a bloke :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;7191028

flippin eck, thats it, its me or the remote bits :cry:

remote bits.......hmmmmm that sounds interesting!

queenlush;7191016

michelleleemoo;7191032

queenlush;7191043

lol not you or bitsy .......men in general ...

thank goodness.....I thought you knew something I didnt, I had to go and check myself then!

bitseylango;7191078

remote bits.......hmmmmm that sounds interesting! thank goodness.....I … remote bits.......hmmmmm that sounds interesting! thank goodness.....I thought you knew something I didnt, I had to go and check myself then!

That came out wrong ...sorry girls

queenlush;7191084

:-D

I know what you mean about the remote and men........I love the sheer look of panic on my lots faces when it goes missing! :-D

queenlush;7191068

Oh Moooooo :-D...you are too nice to be a bloke

oooh, ta :-D

bitseylango;7191078

remote bits.......hmmmmm that sounds interesting! thank goodness.....I … remote bits.......hmmmmm that sounds interesting! thank goodness.....I thought you knew something I didnt, I had to go and check myself then!

brb searching lovehoney

queenlush;7191084

well as long as you pop it back in, no harm done eh

I shall be trying to keep warm...I have no heating and haven't for 2 weeks now! it's getting colder.....I may go to the shops just for warmth lol.

I dont even know how to work a remote.... :s

Does exciting include an early night by myself??

bitseylango;7191115

:-DI know what you mean about the remote and men........I love the sheer … :-DI know what you mean about the remote and men........I love the sheer look of panic on my lots faces when it goes missing! :-D

if i went missing it would just be a quick grunt ..then maybe ask my kids "where's your mum?" ..if the remotes stray the couches are turned upside down, everyone gets interrogated until they turn up.

bellabonkers;7191139

I shall be trying to keep warm...I have no heating and haven't for 2 … I shall be trying to keep warm...I have no heating and haven't for 2 weeks now! it's getting colder.....I may go to the shops just for warmth lol.

aww sweets what happened to the heating? xx

ClarityofMind;7191154

I dont even know how to work a remote.... :sDoes exciting include an … I dont even know how to work a remote.... :sDoes exciting include an early night by myself??

depends if you have been on Love Honey lol

bellabonkers;7191139

I shall be trying to keep warm...I have no heating and haven't for 2 … I shall be trying to keep warm...I have no heating and haven't for 2 weeks now! it's getting colder.....I may go to the shops just for warmth lol.

nightmare ..my boiler broke the other week ...i feel for you bella

I think I'm going to get into bed and watch Christmas films

Chinese, soaps & sky movies! What an exciting life I lead....

bellabonkers;7191139

oh gauld! I hate being cold, got the heating and the fire on at the moment! I would have to move in with someone if my heating failed!

queenlush;7191155

if i went missing it would just be a quick grunt ..then maybe ask my kids … if i went missing it would just be a quick grunt ..then maybe ask my kids "where's your mum?" ..if the remotes stray the couches are turned upside down, everyone gets interrogated until they turn up.

jeeeeeez! that sounds sooooo familiar!

queenlush;7191169

depends if you have been on Love Honey lol

lol, nah... I'm sure I have summin somewhere tho ;-)

ClarityofMind;7191154

I dont even know how to work a remote.... :sDoes exciting include an … I dont even know how to work a remote.... :sDoes exciting include an early night by myself??

I should think so too :p:-D:-D ;-)

queenlush;7191155

if i went missing it would just be a quick grunt ..then maybe ask my kids … if i went missing it would just be a quick grunt ..then maybe ask my kids "where's your mum?" ..if the remotes stray the couches are turned upside down, everyone gets interrogated until they turn up.

lol, I thought you meant if you personally went missing.... you know car by the beach kinda thing :w00t:

michelleleemoo;7191189

I should think so too :p:-D:-D ;-)

I'm getting bored of being an angel :whistling:

ClarityofMind;7191204

I'm getting bored of being an angel :whistling:

sheeesh woman, its only been a couple of months :w00t: but a bet you've got a whole lot of naughtiness waiting to get out

michelleleemoo;7191224

sheeesh woman, its only been a couple of months :w00t: but a bet you've … sheeesh woman, its only been a couple of months :w00t: but a bet you've got a whole lot of naughtiness waiting to get out

baby its been frikkin 18 weeks and ... 6 hrs and 17 minutes.........:w00t:

ClarityofMind;7191196

lol, I thought you meant if you personally went missing.... you know car … lol, I thought you meant if you personally went missing.... you know car by the beach kinda thing :w00t:

i did :oops:...think they would only notice i'd gone once socks and pants started looking around for me...the washing machine and cooker put missing posters on all the trees !!!

ClarityofMind;7191236

baby its been frikkin 18 weeks and ... 6 hrs and 17 minutes.........:w00t:

i got more fruity when i was preggers ...must be the hormones lol

queenlush;7191237

i did :oops:...think they would only notice i'd gone once socks and … i did :oops:...think they would only notice i'd gone once socks and pants started looking around for me...the washing machine and cooker put missing posters on all the trees !!!

yep... my lot wouldnt notice till they were hungry and couldnt find a pizza hut menu! :roll:

queenlush;7191245

or it could be the NOT GETTING ANY ..........:oops::p

ClarityofMind;7191236

baby its been frikkin 18 weeks and ... 6 hrs and 17 minutes.........:

ClarityofMind;7191271

or it could be the NOT GETTING ANY ..........::p

blow me! thats flown! :w00t: cant the ex oblige :whistling:

queenlush;7191237

i did :...think they would only notice i'd gone once socks and pants … i did :...think they would only notice i'd gone once socks and pants started looking around for me...the washing machine and cooker put missing posters on all the trees !!!

queenlush;7191245

that made me titter :giggle:
    im never fruity, honest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dashcam question37
      2. £1500 55 inch 4K TV33
      3. Biscuit addiction1853
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111011