2. Holiday
46 Comments

working 10-6 boooooooooooo

working :-(

Banned

Going to B&Q and Au Naturale.

dlm;2033256

Going to B&Q and Au Naturale.

Yeh going back to super sale at Au Naturale - get yourselves down there !!:)

Hi sophie I'm gonna get dressed in a minute then go to Tesco's as we've no food in, then i'm get one of the bedrooms sorted ready for bailey to deliver her pups in :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm going to try and get my fences stained outside, if it doesn't rain.

nothing

not a lot really, raining hard at the minute, all dressed and sorted. might go to tescos and get something nice for dinner tonight. need to get some bits for the weekend as well as we are going camping

Gonna take kids to Barry Island, for chips and donuts... Yum!

Original Poster

cheerleader;2033266

Hi sophie I'm gonna get dressed in a minute then go to Tesco's as … Hi sophie I'm gonna get dressed in a minute then go to Tesco's as we've no food in, then i'm get one of the bedrooms sorted ready for bailey to deliver her pups in :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the pics of the pups.
My dog rejected one of her pups and I had to sit up with him for a week feeding him via a syringe I got from my health centre!

sophie***;2033300

Can't wait to see the pics of the pups. My dog rejected one of her pups … Can't wait to see the pics of the pups. My dog rejected one of her pups and I had to sit up with him for a week feeding him via a syringe I got from my health centre!

So excited!! Got puppy formula, etc already just in case :thumbsup:

Im at work ! boooo

Happy bankholiday xx

Original Poster

For all those that have to work....it's double pay! :w00t:

Everyone seems to be working (lucky for me Pharmacies are shut on bank holidays)
i'm going shopping today

I'm at work.... again! But triple pay for me yay!

Banned

going to pick missus up from work 12pm then gotta take her to maidstone clothes shopping:shock: oh whoopee oh joy(not) "" I WANNA STAY HOME"":cry:

Original Poster

Tintern1981;2033442

If only every day was a bank holiday! :w00t:

Banned

Tintern1981;2033442

How are you today tintern?

Are you working to keep yourself busy.

Banned

mrs moon 53;2033291

Gonna take kids to Barry Island, for chips and donuts... Yum!

I went to Barry Island when I was a kid.

What has happened to the Butlin's there, is it now a Haven?

[SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]happy bank holiday to you too Sophie x[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

getting ripped off by my kids who have hounded me to take them to pizza hut for lunch

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Coffee... marmite on toast... then Car Boot Retail Therapy!! lol Happy Monday to you all. This is one Monday, I dont mind!![/COLOR]

Banned

go to work on a road show

Chilling, searching HKUD & enjoying a day off work!!

ICT CW the horror.

nacider;2033418

Everyone seems to be working (lucky for me Pharmacies are shut on bank … Everyone seems to be working (lucky for me Pharmacies are shut on bank holidays)i'm going shopping today

my pharmacies not open, 10am to 8pm today never closes even open christmas day

Just chilling and hubby recovering from over indulging last night with wine, brandy and whisky!!!

podd2000;2033466

going to pick missus up from work 12pm then gotta take her to maidstone … going to pick missus up from work 12pm then gotta take her to maidstone clothes shopping:shock: oh whoopee oh joy(not) "" I WANNA STAY HOME"":cry:

Aww....bless

Back to school tomorrow

emasu;2034078

Back to school tomorrow

yer same here but i go college what year you in emasu?

sarbjeet_;2034228

yer same here but i go college what year you in emasu?

I have been out for a 2hr walk with hubby, 5 boys and my dog, upto some historical parts of lincoln and took some photographs! Tonight its slimming world, then pub :-)

emasu;2034234

oh i see, what you thinking of GCSE's, easy hard.

alright.. the revision is boring though lol

emasu;2034263

alright.. the revision is boring though lol

yer i remember them times, gets pretty stressful when you have 4 exams on one day thats what i had once was about 6 hours of exams was absouletly shattered, the only thing that kept me going was HUKD and 2 months of summer to look forward to lol.

The most amount of exams ive got one one day is 2 :-D

emasu;2034305

The most amount of exams ive got one one day is 2 :-D

ooo so lucky ill let you get back to your revision. good luck for your exams.

i've been to au naturaL . Got a nice pic for £6 and some craft stuff for my bean. I've been to the big park to xx

Banned

What a fantastic day. Temperatures touched 28 degrees at lunchtime and nothing but wall to wall blue sky.

Glad I didnt venture out too far as the roads around our way looked horrendous (Brighton area).

Hope the forecast is correct (mid 20's and sunny up to the weekend).
Post a comment
@
    Text