Happy Birthday

It's my eldest sons birthday tomorrow and he'll be 4..... bless him. can't believe it's gone so fast!!! I'm really excited tho i always end up blubbering by the end of the night thinking back to the night i gave birth to him!

Just wanted to say a big Happy Birthday to magicbeans 2yr old for tomorrow too..... hope you all have a lovely day.

29 Comments

happy birthday to ur son and magicbeans kid.xxxx

Original Poster

Leer;3330281

happy birthday to ur son and magicbeans kid.xxxx

thx :thumbsup:

Enjoy x

Hope they both have a great day!!

its my brothers birthday tomorrow too!!x

Hope you all enjoy the day Lynds:)

Happy Birthday to Lynds and Magicbeans sons

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3330309

Happy Birthday to your son and to magicbeans too, it's also my cousins, … Happy Birthday to your son and to magicbeans too, it's also my cousins, she'll be 6!:p

Leer;3330317

its my brothers birthday tomorrow too!!x

oh my seems popular!
thx everyone xxx :-D

Happy Birthday

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3330445

Happy Birthday

thx hun x

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7013/1nak1ub0.gif
to your son hunny :-D

Original Poster

nicki3668;3330466

to your son hunny :-D

awww thx darlin *mwah* xx

Happy Birthday to your son x

My middle little girl will be 3 on Saturday, her sister 5 in December and her brother 1 in March.

Time is definetly flying.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;3330692

Happy Birthday to your son xMy middle little girl will be 3 on Saturday, … Happy Birthday to your son xMy middle little girl will be 3 on Saturday, her sister 5 in December and her brother 1 in March.Time is definetly flying.

what date in dec..... it's my other sons 2nd bday on the 15th :thumbsup:
hope your little girl has a fab day on sat :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday both

[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..my mum's a dummy thief.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] lynds

[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..why did she name me baked.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] magic

Banned

happy birthday to the little guys x

Original Poster

owlass;3331820

[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..my mum's a dummy … [SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..my mum's a dummy thief.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] lynds[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..why did she name me baked.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] magic

sassie;3331860

happy birthday to the little guys x

octobergirl;3330989

Happy Birthday both

thx xxx

Original Poster

owlass;3331820

[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..my mum's a dummy … [SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..my mum's a dummy thief.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] lynds[SIZE="4"]happy [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]..why did she name me baked.. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"] day [/SIZE] magic

he has loadsa dummy's he wont miss the odd one will he :? :-D

aww thanks lynds.... and thanks for congrats peeps!

yeah my little man is 2 today....he is a bit ickle height wise...so a lot of ppl reckon he is 18months only! bless him makes him even cuter to me! hehe

hope ur son has an awesom day lynds and leer's bro....xxx

Hope you all have a lovely day with the birthday boys, have you any plans? x

Happy Birthday Master Bowes. I hope your taking care of Fluffy :-D

Original Poster

Emma-lee;3334113

Hope you all have a lovely day with the birthday boys, have you any … Hope you all have a lovely day with the birthday boys, have you any plans? x

yeah we've been to a farm today with his friends..... they loved it. when we got there the heavens opened for about an hour so we sat in the cafe until it went off but apart from that it was fab.... it's a hughe farm and has a park, sand pit, play houses etc in.
just waiting for our guests now coz we having a little party :thumbsup:

Original Poster

borolad94;3334141

Happy Birthday Master Bowes. I hope your taking care of Fluffy :-D

lol he is thx..... though the poor thing is harassed by them both, especially josh who's 22 months :roll:

Original Poster

magicbeans;3334025

aww thanks lynds.... and thanks for congrats peeps!yeah my little man is … aww thanks lynds.... and thanks for congrats peeps!yeah my little man is 2 today....he is a bit ickle height wise...so a lot of ppl reckon he is 18months only! bless him makes him even cuter to me! hehehope ur son has an awesom day lynds and leer's bro....xxx

tou're welcome hun..... connor said tonight before going to bed 'i had a really nice birthday today mam' which made my day :-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIOTH OF YOU !!!! :gift: :gift:

Original Poster

suze;3341564

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIOTH OF YOU !!!! :gift: :gift:

awww thx suze.... hope you're well hun :thumbsup:

http://i34.tinypic.com/oi7n6u.jpg [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]all[/COLOR]

Original Poster

fab_1;3341636

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]all[/COLOR]

thx hun :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114077
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1927
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523406
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846058

See more discussions