Groups

Happy Birthday Morrissey

50 years old today and still selling out on every gig, just got mine for Swindon in october.

20 Comments

Well done you!

He is one cool guy with a great attitude to life and is a hero of mine :oops:

Banned

who???

Crowdpleaser;5288394

who???

Morrissey Lead singer of the Smiths one if not the coolest people on the planet!8-)

Original Poster

mikebike;5288441

Morrissey Lead singer of the Smiths one if not the coolest people on the … Morrissey Lead singer of the Smiths one if not the coolest people on the planet!8-)

+1

Crowdpleaser;5288394

who???

let me check the cultural dictionary on this one.

Morrisey: (person, singer) Foppish, miserable bloke, swings a flower and depresses people. not as tallented as his former guitarist.

Banned

keeyop;5288497

let me check the cultural dictionary on this one.Morrisey: (person, … let me check the cultural dictionary on this one.Morrisey: (person, singer) Foppish, miserable bloke, swings a flower and depresses people. not as tallented as his former guitarist.

love people like this ^^^^^ totally without an original thought of your own , morrisey will go down in history as one of our iconic music writers and performers

Banned

keeyop;5288497

let me check the cultural dictionary on this one.Morrisey: (person, … let me check the cultural dictionary on this one.Morrisey: (person, singer) Foppish, miserable bloke, swings a flower and depresses people. not as tallented as his former guitarist.

And you're just misunderstood in your own time....

keeyop;5288497

Yes you have a point about his style but as a young angst ridden man he had a profound effect on me and i will never forget that . We all have our hero's and he is mine ,it would be a strange world if we all liked the same music and cultural hero's

Banned

mikebike;5288584

Yes you have a point about his style but as a young angst ridden man he … Yes you have a point about his style but as a young angst ridden man he had a profound effect on me and i will never forget that . We all have our hero's and he is mine ,it would be a strange world if we all liked the same music and cultural hero's

I've only just got into listening to him (strangely through Ferris Buellar's Day Off) and starting to see what all the fuss is about.

FilthAndFurry;5288581

And you're just misunderstood in your own time....

Im not missunderstood, I'm merely a product of my own conception, my parents were young and my conception was what can only be described as a stupid, pointless, f***.

I'm just concerned that If descartes was right then I might not even exist in the first place.

Also a huge Smiths fan

Banned

To die by your side
    Is such a heavenly way to die

Wow, the words "happy" and "Morrissey" in the same scentence . . . . .

Banned

keeyop;5288647

Im not missunderstood, I'm merely a product of my own conception, my … Im not missunderstood, I'm merely a product of my own conception, my parents were young and my conception was what can only be described as a stupid, pointless, f***.I'm just concerned that If descartes was right then I might not even exist in the first place.Also a huge Smiths fan

yes but as shakespear wrote

If music be the food of love, play on;
    Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
    The appetite may sicken, and so die.

open your eyes young man

keeyop;5288647

Im not missunderstood, I'm merely a product of my own conception, my … Im not missunderstood, I'm merely a product of my own conception, my parents were young and my conception was what can only be described as a stupid, pointless, f***.I'm just concerned that If descartes was right then I might not even exist in the first place.Also a huge Smiths fan

I am not wanting to upset you at all but have you ever thought talking to someone about how you feel? I just wondered as you seem unhappy or am i wrong on this:?

fragaliciousbob;5288690

yes but as shakespear wrote If music be the food of love, play on;Give me … yes but as shakespear wrote If music be the food of love, play on;Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,The appetite may sicken, and so die.open your eyes young man

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts,

FilthAndFurry;5288629

I've only just got into listening to him (strangely through Ferris … I've only just got into listening to him (strangely through Ferris Buellar's Day Off) and starting to see what all the fuss is about.

It was great to see them on Top of the Pops the first time it was one of those moments that i will never forget .

This is my favourite track
    Back To The Old House youtube.com/wat…eSw

Enjoy:)

Banned

keeyop;5288765

All the world's a stage,And all the men and women merely players:They … All the world's a stage,And all the men and women merely players:They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts,

that just diversity meaning you need to be at least willing to change

"Happy" "Morrissey" - an oxymoron if ever I heard one!

Banned

keeyop;5288647

That's a nice packet of philosophy you've got there.

fragaliciousbob;5288803

that just diversity meaning you need to be at least willing to change

yes, but I'm stuck somewhere between the lover and the soldier, but no doubt, my time will come.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions