1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Lol... [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE][/COLOR]!!! X :-D

happy birthday m8 :-D its mine on saturday

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh271/myspacemega/graphics/cat/Happy-Birthday-Comments/Happy-Birthday-Friendster-Comment.gif

Marina;7874981

:x

I will not be out done.....

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dmh77/HappyBirthdayDanceTwist.gif

dmh77;7874997

:xI will not be out done.....:p

happy bday i love the wiggly bums xx

dmh77;7874997

:xI will not be out done.....:p

Can I say eeeeeewwwwwwww please?

Marina;7875008

Can I say eeeeeewwwwwwww please?

LMAO.... +1 dmh77!!!!! :w00t:

[COLOR="Red"]H[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]P[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]P[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]Y[/COLOR] to the space to the [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]I[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]R[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]T[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]H [/COLOR]to the [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] to the [COLOR="Red"]A [/COLOR]to the[COLOR="Red"] Y[/COLOR]

Happy birthday!

Original Poster

haha thanks for the comments everyone

[COLOR=#ff0000]W[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]H[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]O [/COLOR]to the space to the [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]S[/COLOR] to the space to the [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]O[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]R [/COLOR]to the [COLOR=red]E[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]D [/COLOR]to the[COLOR=red] ?[/COLOR]

^^what they said^^

arcsbite;7875026

^^what they said^^

:lol:

Original Poster

Marina;7875025

[COLOR=#ff0000]W[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]H[/COLOR] to the … [COLOR=#ff0000]W[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]H[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]O [/COLOR]to the space to the [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]S[/COLOR] to the space to the [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]O[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]R [/COLOR]to the [COLOR=red]E[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]D [/COLOR]to the[COLOR=red] ?[/COLOR]

ME :-D

ScRiVs;7875032

ME :-D

You're not alone, everyone who is online now is bored :-D

Off to bed, Goodnight

Have a nice day

Happy Burfday mate!

Marina;7875025

[COLOR=#ff0000]W[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]H[/COLOR] to the … [COLOR=#ff0000]W[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]H[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=#ff0000]O [/COLOR]to the space to the [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]S[/COLOR] to the space to the [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]O[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]R [/COLOR]to the [COLOR=red]E[/COLOR] to the [COLOR=red]D [/COLOR]to the[COLOR=red] ?[/COLOR]

COPYRIGHT :x

Met-Cast;7875043

COPYRIGHT :x

COPYLEFT:x

Happy birthday

All the best people were born on this day :thumbsup:

Happy birthday dude:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44