Happy birthday to the NHS.

Found 5th Jul
It certainly has it's faults but when I was ill it sorted me out and looked after my parents before they died.
Community Updates
MiscBirthdayHealth Care
Top comments
I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. It will survive if the abuses of the NHS are dealt with.
14 Comments
I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. It will survive if the abuses of the NHS are dealt with.
Predikuesi11 m ago

I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. …I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. It will survive if the abuses of the NHS are dealt with.

It certainly needs to be reformed. Imho it's not the abuse of the system that is the issue. In the grand scheme of things the cost to the NHS of fraud/abuse etc is a pittance. There needs to be a cross party agreement as to how to make the NHS fit for the 21st century. The only way it will survive in the long term is if private medical insurance is involved. No one party has the balls to suggest that hence the need for a cross party concensus.
Predikuesi1 h, 3 m ago

I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. …I'd love to think it will continue, but I have my doubts about its future. It will survive if the abuses of the NHS are dealt with.

Agree , it won’t too many people abuse it. We’ll be paying in some form or another in our life time!
Uranus5th Jul

Much like the emergency services, the NHS is struggling due to non-stop …Much like the emergency services, the NHS is struggling due to non-stop cuts in order to give mates of the Tories a tax break.People who voted Tory pretty much cut off their noses to spite their faces.Next time you find a delay in getting seen to at Hospital, or the Police won't respond, ask yourself again why you voted Tory.

34256321-Pynax.jpg
Scrap it !
(no actually don't do that)
Used to be a a fantastic service. That's why so many come here to use it. Still pretty good but dying rapidly. One day, no-one will get it and then it will be a tad late to be honest about what we gave away.
ccnp2 m ago

Used to be a a fantastic service. That's why so many come here to use it. …Used to be a a fantastic service. That's why so many come here to use it. Still pretty good but dying rapidly. One day, no-one will get it and then it will be a tad late to be honest about what we gave away.

Why do you feel it is dying?
RedLozzer3 h, 0 m ago

It certainly needs to be reformed. Imho it's not the abuse of the system …It certainly needs to be reformed. Imho it's not the abuse of the system that is the issue. In the grand scheme of things the cost to the NHS of fraud/abuse etc is a pittance. There needs to be a cross party agreement as to how to make the NHS fit for the 21st century. The only way it will survive in the long term is if private medical insurance is involved. No one party has the balls to suggest that hence the need for a cross party concensus.

Reform never works, unless some people , like 100 of them leaders, commit their lives in what they propose and implement.

If they genuinely and sincerely know what they propose and it works, ask them to sign a contract to commit to seppuku when implementation fails (what they claim fails to be realised). (We already had a bloke who didn't go under the bulldozers on a tarmac.)
Edited by: "splender" 5th Jul
34260329-1IXsJ.jpg
ccnp23 h, 1 m ago

Used to be a a fantastic service. That's why so many come here to use it. …Used to be a a fantastic service. That's why so many come here to use it. Still pretty good but dying rapidly. One day, no-one will get it and then it will be a tad late to be honest about what we gave away.

Dirty foreigners?
Saturn5th Jul

[Image]

It's a political discussion and I have no Idea why it has been allowed.
RedLozzer2 h, 16 m ago

It's a political discussion and I have no Idea why it has been allowed.

We have discussed quality, services, its future and the involvement of all the parties, but we did not debate the differences between the political parties.
Edited by: "splender" 6th Jul
ccnp5th Jul

The health tourists are the least of its worries.
Uranus5th Jul

Why do you feel it is dying?

Coz he doesn't like foreigners?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants