Many happy oh no wait I don't care
15 Comments

?

Oh happy birthday

ps did you get a card from the Queen? I heard you get one at that age
Happy b'dy!
Original Poster
philphil6156 m ago

[Video] ?Oh happy birthdayps did you get a card from the Queen? I heard …[Video] ?Oh happy birthdayps did you get a card from the Queen? I heard you get one at that age

I'm not alone
Happy birthday to you
Banned
Original Poster
Graham19797 m ago

Lol
Happy Birthday too me
Happy birthday. Seems like you are lonely, take your parents for a meal instead of asking your friends this time.
Original Poster
Misslovely36 m ago

Happy birthday. Seems like you are lonely, take your parents for a meal …Happy birthday. Seems like you are lonely, take your parents for a meal instead of asking your friends this time.

I'm going for a meal with the my girlfriend
33089978-ogvmn.jpg

Enjoy your meal
Splice47 m ago

I'm going for a meal with the my girlfriend

33098610-RL5cq.jpg
deleted5795920th Jan

Yeah er No.. Youre on MISK begging for Birthday hi's.no malice I am just …Yeah er No.. Youre on MISK begging for Birthday hi's.no malice I am just as lonely as you.

33099412-hKisN.jpg

Original Poster
deleted5795920th Jan

Yeah er No.. Youre on MISK begging for Birthday hi's.no malice I am just …Yeah er No.. Youre on MISK begging for Birthday hi's.no malice I am just as lonely as you.

Saying it's my birthday doesn't mean I'm begging for anything mate how Do you know I'm lonely or not you don't even know me in fact I was at work board on a break and I don't think being with work mates is exactly lonely don't judge a book by its cover yader yader
Happy birthday, babe! Hope it was a good one!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants