Happy Bonfire Night!

Found 5th Nov 2017
2822728-dIJq6.jpgA very happy bonfire night to one and all!
Take care and enjoy!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Possibly the worst night of the year, if you need to send up a distress flare. Be safe kids.
fanpages2 m ago

Paint a capital "W" on the left & right side of your trousers, & when you …Paint a capital "W" on the left & right side of your trousers, & when you bend over to light a rocket, the crowd could chant "WOW".

It would be WoW actually.
Or miles - wOw

Edited by: "deeky" 5th Nov 2017
32375079-GM1NT.jpg

35 Comments
32374902-we0C5.jpg
Possibly the worst night of the year, if you need to send up a distress flare. Be safe kids.
32375079-GM1NT.jpg

Dark.Energy55 m ago

[Image]

No firework displays like that round our way Pretty impressive
Edited by: "summerof76" 5th Nov 2017
32375379-zuPD3.jpg

Be careful of handling sparklers while watching the fireworks
It's the most ridiculous event of the year. It doesn't mean anything to anybody. It's Nov 5th - let off fireworks night. Spend loads of money on fireworks like a nob when you could just watch everyone else's for nowt.
deeky4 m ago

It's the most ridiculous event of the year. It doesn't mean anything to …It's the most ridiculous event of the year. It doesn't mean anything to anybody. It's Nov 5th - let off fireworks night. Spend loads of money on fireworks like a nob when you could just watch everyone else's for nowt.

Ah but Deeky, it's sooo much more fun when they're yours. Especially when you hear your neighbours 'oooh-ing' and 'wow, that was nice!' Such a sense of pride!
deeky11 m ago

It's the most ridiculous event of the year. It doesn't mean anything to …It's the most ridiculous event of the year. It doesn't mean anything to anybody. It's Nov 5th - let off fireworks night. Spend loads of money on fireworks like a nob when you could just watch everyone else's for nowt.

That said, if you want to see fireworks like a knob, look at the image @Dark.Energy posted above.
chuckiedoll8 m ago

Ah but Deeky, it's sooo much more fun when they're yours. Especially when …Ah but Deeky, it's sooo much more fun when they're yours. Especially when you hear your neighbours 'oooh-ing' and 'wow, that was nice!' Such a sense of pride!

@deeky has quite a reputation with the neighbour ladies.

His fishy fingers are a speciality!
fanpages2 m ago

@deeky has quite a reputation with the neighbour ladies.His fishy fingers …@deeky has quite a reputation with the neighbour ladies.His fishy fingers are a speciality!

Don't be crude fp, chuckie ain't like that
fanpages4 m ago

That said, if you want to see fireworks like a knob, look at the image …That said, if you want to see fireworks like a knob, look at the image @Dark.Energy posted above.

chuckiedoll11 m ago

Ah but Deeky, it's sooo much more fun when they're yours. Especially when …Ah but Deeky, it's sooo much more fun when they're yours. Especially when you hear your neighbours 'oooh-ing' and 'wow, that was nice!' Such a sense of pride!

Oooh-ing?
deeky1 m ago

Oooh-ing?

With a few 'aahhs' too!
deeky6 m ago

Oooh-ing?

chuckiedoll5 m ago

With a few 'aahhs' too!

Paint a capital "W" on the left & right side of your trousers, & when you bend over to light a rocket, the crowd could chant "WOW".
fanpages2 m ago

Paint a capital "W" on the left & right side of your trousers, & when you …Paint a capital "W" on the left & right side of your trousers, & when you bend over to light a rocket, the crowd could chant "WOW".

It would be WoW actually.
Or miles - wOw

Edited by: "deeky" 5th Nov 2017
deeky25 m ago

We are 'celebrating' a historical event
defeating a 'terrorist attack' no less and having some fun maybe
Wongy1101 m ago

We are 'celebrating' a historical event defeating a 'terrorist attack' no …We are 'celebrating' a historical event defeating a 'terrorist attack' no less and having some fun maybe

We? You might be but I'd wager that you're in a big minority.
deeky3 m ago

We? You might be but I'd wager that you're in a big minority.

Well yeah the royal 'we'

and what do you do ?
Wongy11056 s ago

Well yeah the royal 'we' and what do you do ?

Is that a question or an impersonation?
deeky2 m ago

Is that a question or an impersonation?

Yes.
Happy bonfire night chuckie
here are my photos from last night
32375684-MftJU.jpg

32375684-FJiAl.jpg
32375684-pfRis.jpg
fanpages28 m ago

@deeky has quite a reputation with the neighbour ladies.His fishy fingers …@deeky has quite a reputation with the neighbour ladies.His fishy fingers are a speciality!

You forgot the baps
Wongy11017 m ago

Yes.Happy bonfire night chuckiehere are my photos from last night[Image] …Yes.Happy bonfire night chuckiehere are my photos from last night[Image] [Image] [Image]

Nice photos. Only did a couple of videos of ours but this was one of the rockets:32375783-6mUj3.jpg
chuckiedoll3 m ago

Nice photos. Only did a couple of videos of ours but this was one of the …Nice photos. Only did a couple of videos of ours but this was one of the rockets:[Image]

Did you have your own display then ?
didn't try a video think I have before and not come out well
Wongy1101 m ago

Did you have your own display then ?didn't try a video think I have before …Did you have your own display then ?didn't try a video think I have before and not come out well

Yes, tonight. Was good fun. Next door got involved too and when they ran out we passed over a few rockets
chuckiedoll2 m ago

Yes, tonight. Was good fun. Next door got involved too and when they ran …Yes, tonight. Was good fun. Next door got involved too and when they ran out we passed over a few rockets

Rockets with the neighbours that should keep deeky/summer and FP amused
32375820-ILpcE.jpg
v
Wongy11058 m ago

We are 'celebrating' a historical event defeating a 'terrorist attack' no …We are 'celebrating' a historical event defeating a 'terrorist attack' no less and having some fun maybe

How are those that participate in Bonfire Night ‘ celebrating’ a terrorist attack?
trivium3 m ago

How are those that participate in Bonfire Night ‘ celebrating’ a terrorist …How are those that participate in Bonfire Night ‘ celebrating’ a terrorist attack?

trivium3 m ago

How are those that participate in Bonfire Night ‘ celebrating’ a terrorist …How are those that participate in Bonfire Night ‘ celebrating’ a terrorist attack?

32375983-E0CWO.jpg
chuckiedoll47 m ago

Nice photos. Only did a couple of videos of ours but this was one of the …Nice photos. Only did a couple of videos of ours but this was one of the rockets:[Image]

OooooOOOooohh!!!
I'll just leave this here. First tweet felt very apt for misc.

thepoke.co.uk/201…ht/
I don't like fireworks.
we dont do fireworks our dogs dont like them
MSK.2 h, 23 m ago

I'll just leave this here. First tweet felt very apt for …I'll just leave this here. First tweet felt very apt for misc.https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/05/penny-5-thoughts-bonfire-night/

never going to work

32376702-G19Kr.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 6th Nov 2017
Ban all fireworks and stop councils spending millions to put displays on, then they cry poverty and put our council tax up!!!!
Rant over
themachman37 m ago

Ban all fireworks and stop councils spending millions to put displays on, …Ban all fireworks and stop councils spending millions to put displays on, then they cry poverty and put our council tax up!!!!Rant over

Night ? fire boat no hang on
deeky32 m ago

[Video]

deeky!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants