Found 26th Dec 2016
Hope everyone had a great day post below your favourite present

28 Comments

Original Poster

Mine was a Ladybird Book On how to survive a Zombie Apocalypse

Edited by: "archer1204" 26th Dec 2016

archer1204

Mine was a Ladybird Book On how to survive a Zombie Apocalypse

I got my sister this . Naturally I read it first to make sure it was suitable . Love it

Mine was seeing my little girl cry with happiness at the Justin bieber tickets and hotel stay I got her. I cried too... but for the opposite reason!! Up early to clear everything away, wash up and clean before everyone else gets up so that's it's nice and tidy when they come down for breakfast!

psychobitchfromhell

I got my sister this . Naturally I read it first to make sure it was … I got my sister this . Naturally I read it first to make sure it was suitable . Love it

Hah! I did this with the adult famous five books that I bought for my sister ! Want all of them for my own bookshelf and the ladybird ones as well!

Original Poster

karene28

Hah! I did this with the adult famous five books that I bought for my … Hah! I did this with the adult famous five books that I bought for my sister ! Want all of them for my own bookshelf and the ladybird ones as well!

Did you see the Enid Blyton Exit to Brexit book

The best gift i got was the knowledge 2016 is nearly over, good riddance.

Heat from me.

Banned

karene28

Mine was seeing my little girl cry with happiness at the Justin bieber … Mine was seeing my little girl cry with happiness at the Justin bieber tickets and hotel stay I got her. I cried too... but for the opposite reason!! Up early to clear everything away, wash up and clean before everyone else gets up so that's it's nice and tidy when they come down for breakfast!

What a woman X)

archer1204

Bought my son that. Got my brother Five go gluten free. Great books!

Pink and White lacy crutchless panties

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

Given or recvd

archer1204

Given or recvd

Received.

My sis got me and my other half some holiday vouchers to force us on our first real holiday together, and my first in about 18 years.

Merry Christmas/Boxing day Archie
got some fudge

psychobitchfromhell

I got my sister this . Naturally I read it first to make sure it was … I got my sister this . Naturally I read it first to make sure it was suitable . Love it

Merry Christmas PBH

thewongwing101

Merry Christmas/Boxing day Archie :Dgot some fudge :|Merry Christmas PBH … Merry Christmas/Boxing day Archie :Dgot some fudge :|Merry Christmas PBH

And to you and yours .

The best present ever. The joy of knowing we are as far away from next Xmas as we can possibly be.

http://jaybot7.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/boxing-day1.jpg

psychobitchfromhell

And to you and yours .

Thank you

Some toenail clippers, who buys a person these for Christmas ffs. oO

OldEnglish

Some toenail clippers, who buys a person these for Christmas ffs. oO

Can you even buy those things? I thought you only owned a pair if you'd won them in a cracker.

stuarthanley

Can you even buy those things? I thought you only owned a pair if you'd … Can you even buy those things? I thought you only owned a pair if you'd won them in a cracker.

The Mother-in-law managed to get her hands on a pair. Great. (_;)

Album called "Citizen of Glass," only the best album of the year

archer1204

I got the brexit one . Saving it for later

Mr Weasle

Your other panties have crutches? Your genitals must have suffered in a serious accident.

MIDURIX

Your other panties have crutches? Your genitals must have suffered in a … Your other panties have crutches? Your genitals must have suffered in a serious accident.

Hang Loose for the long neck goose.

Mine is the knowledge that in two days time someone will post 'Happy 28th of December, What colour pants are you guy wearing and why' just to prove that social media is somehow sweeping half the world away by a mass-hysteria driven banal twittering tsunami. But from someone with an illuminated 'Bah Humbug' in the window, what do I know.

Happy boxing day op

oi oi!

I do like a good old present thread

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien46
    2. Is this junction box wired properly??610
    3. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1110

See more discussions