thought it was tomorrow?

happy chinese new year!!!!

Original Poster

barky;7831281

thought it was tomorrow?

It's Sunday in China now.:thumbsup:

I will get a take away tonight then lol

Sloth/Mod

Surprised you celebrate such a thing with the amount of innocents China kill each year. :whistling:

I didn't have you down as being Chinese? Or are you running out of ideas?

Banned

It's my year.

I'm a tiger :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;7831328

Surprised you celebrate such a thing with the amount of innocents China … Surprised you celebrate such a thing with the amount of innocents China kill each year. :whistling:

Suprised you troll such a thing, with the amount of posts you make each year.

deek72;7831399

I didn't have you down as being Chinese? Or are you running out of ideas?

I'm not Chinese.

Sloth/Mod

DarkKnight;7831482

Suprised you troll such a thing, with the amount of posts you make each … Suprised you troll such a thing, with the amount of posts you make each year.

Oops.......forgot. Chinese are ok, it's just the British you hate. :thumbsup:

that's odd, i thought they were several hours ahead of us, not 2 months behind.

Gung Hay Fat Choy

Going to have a Lovely dinner tomorrow, since its also valentines............ :gift:
Going to chinatown in london to see the dragon dance next week too !!!............:-D.......:thumbsup:

DLM;7831453

It's my year.I'm a tiger :thumbsup:

Rrraaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

DLM;7831630

I might go to this tomorrow:-http://www.fcam.org.uk/2010cny.htm

I've never been to a bad Chinese New Years Celebration and I have been to a few. :thumbsup:

Banned

deek72;7832211

Rrraaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr back :-D

Plum;7832270

I've never been to a bad Chinese New Years Celibration and I have been to … I've never been to a bad Chinese New Years Celibration and I have been to a few. :thumbsup:

I have never been, I might go :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;7831644

that's odd, i thought they were several hours ahead of us, not 2 months … that's odd, i thought they were several hours ahead of us, not 2 months behind.

Lunar calendar

Plum;7832270

I've never been to a bad Chinese New Years Celibration and I have been to … I've never been to a bad Chinese New Years Celibration and I have been to a few. :thumbsup:

Tell me about it.
They really know how to celebrate
Chinese New Year celebrations are better than all the English ones put together lol

DarkKnight;7833033

Lunar calendarTell me about it.They really know how to celebrate … Lunar calendarTell me about it.They really know how to celebrate :)Chinese New Year celebrations are better than all the English ones put together lol

But not as good as the Scottish lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text