Groups

Happy day! :D

Banned
    haha, yesterday I posted a sad topic.. I had lost my phone

Today, some angel out of knowhere rang me up and had found my phone.. what are the chances that someone is that kind out there not a cheap phone either haha.

I'm happy she dropped it off and I gave her £20 for being a good samaritian ( bad spelling?)

So yeah, contract reinstated and I can ring people again! haha

20 Comments

good to hear there are some decent people in this world..

What a nice end to your story ... glad you got your phone back :thumbsup:
    It restores your faith doesn't it!

awesome. i did this 8 years or so ago for someone. found his on a train. he came to pick it up and game me a bottle of wine. never gonna drink it though.

Lucky bint.

I found a phone (looked quite expensive) and handed in to the police station. I got nuffink, not even a text saying thanx!

Original Poster Banned

Yer, I'm a nice guy and i'd have been forking out £200+ for a new phone anyway

Im just happy haha

Banned

Glad you got the phone back. :thumbsup:

In Orlando in 1997, I found six Arab passports in an unlocked locker, took them to Guest Relations and not heard a dickie bird since! Two days later, in Disney World found a wallet on Main Street, counted the cash, over 3,000 dollars, 5 credit cards, driving licence, and electronic key to his hotel room. I again left the wallet with Guest Relations along with my address and guess what....... no dickie bird from there either!

But at least I had the satisfaction of being honest.

churchy2704;4400687

Glad you got the phone back. :thumbsup:In Orlando in 1997, I found six … Glad you got the phone back. :thumbsup:In Orlando in 1997, I found six Arab passports in an unlocked locker, took them to Guest Relations and not heard a dickie bird since! Two days later, in Disney World found a wallet on Main Street, counted the cash, over 3,000 dollars, 5 credit cards, driving licence, and electronic key to his hotel room. I again left the wallet with Guest Relations along with my address and guess what....... no dickie bird from there either! But at least I had the satisfaction of being honest.

next time do yourself a favour, KEEP IT

o wow!! decent ppl exist!

Good day for me too - I passed my driving test!

Well done!

Good on you for rewarding them. If only more people were that honest
    I found this site about this guy who did a lost wallet experiment:]http//ww…om/

nowhere, samaritan ;-)

yer lucky, i left my wallet and pda in a store. realised after a while they were missing, but store manager kept it safe.

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;4401042

Good day for me too - I passed my driving test!

Congratulations, I'm taking mine in March on my birthday haha.

And thanks guys
    Im so grateful that kind people exist haha

great news! Its nice to hear stories like this...there is not that many honest people about nowadays

starsparkle2311;4400380

Impressed you gave a reward, I've done stuff like that before and not had … Impressed you gave a reward, I've done stuff like that before and not had so much as a thank you:thumbsup:

and I bet thats put you off doing the decent thing if that situation ever arose again. I know it would me.

Really glad you got your phone back

: ) Nice story.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;4401722

and I bet thats put you off doing the decent thing if that situation ever … and I bet thats put you off doing the decent thing if that situation ever arose again. I know it would me.Really glad you got your phone back

Yer,

I remember when I was like 11.. and I went to stay in bridlington with my nan I found a camera I thought it was some big bulkything ( VERY EXPENSIVE slr it turns out ) it was FULL of all this womens university photography photo's etc.. and I had found it in a arcade,

I handed it in and they asked for my name/address.. and I got a whole £5's in the post a week later I was rather impressed at that age haha.

Same when I found a wallet with £300 and got £10 back

Karma ITT :-D

haha what phone was it

aww thats brilliant. I am so pleased for you!! What a good Samaritan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions