Happy Easter! Retro Easter Eggs

Posted 12th Apr
When Easter egg packaging was the best, who remembers some of these!
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
3440087.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
If it didn’t come with a mug that you’d only use for builders/trades people working on your home, i wasn’t interested!
13 Comments
If it didn’t come with a mug that you’d only use for builders/trades people working on your home, i wasn’t interested!
Amazing!! can definitely remember the smarties one! great stuff
I can remember the others, but would the Cadbury creme egg one count as a retro one
I used to love the mugs years ago...then the size and quality started to diminish, especially the handles.

I remember all of those except the tootie frootie one.
richp12/04/2020 10:55

I can remember the others, but would the Cadbury creme egg one count as a …I can remember the others, but would the Cadbury creme egg one count as a retro one

The packaging I’m sure is, as I’ve not seen one like that for years also with that many eggs included.
Yep had the smarties and yorkie ones
Nostalgia...these designs take me back to my 80s childhood👌😁
Don't suppose you have a photo of the 6 Cadbury creme eggs in the plastic egg style packaging from the 1980's? oh I'm so glad you posted the last one! Yorkie Egg always had that one at the top of my list as a kid!

sjr1974uk12/04/2020 12:28

Don't suppose you have a photo of the 6 Cadbury creme eggs in the plastic …Don't suppose you have a photo of the 6 Cadbury creme eggs in the plastic egg style packaging from the 1980's? oh I'm so glad you posted the last one! Yorkie Egg always had that one at the top of my list as a kid!

No I can’t find a pic but I certainly remember them, they should definitely bring them back.
Used to love Tooty Frooties. Shame they're not around any more.
I miss cracking the egg open to find the sweets inside.
Now they always come separately (I assume some health and safety reason) and it's not the same.
Satan_Claws13/04/2020 08:44

I miss cracking the egg open to find the sweets inside. Now they always …I miss cracking the egg open to find the sweets inside. Now they always come separately (I assume some health and safety reason) and it's not the same.

I had a smarties egg yesterday and the smarties were inside it.
superspod13/04/2020 09:27

I had a smarties egg yesterday and the smarties were inside it.

No way! I thought those days were long gone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions