Groups

Happy Easter you lovely lot!!!

Happy Easter!!

I'm in a really really good mood so make the most of it, it dont usually last long! Hope you all have a fab weekend doing whatever you all enjoy!!

I'm off out tonight with my bestest buddies to get very very merry!!

What you all up to tonight?

33 Comments

Well we should be up on the lovely Orkney just now but weather really bad up North at the mo so we are at home BUT every cloud and all that - my parents are over the moon their grandson is still here and they are taking him in half an hour till tomorrrow -so I am also going out with my friends! Hubby going out with his - and we are all meeting up later

Original Poster

bossyboots;8278995

Well we should be up on the lovely Orkney just now but weather really bad … Well we should be up on the lovely Orkney just now but weather really bad up North at the mo so we are at home BUT every cloud and all that - my parents are over the moon their grandson is still here and they are taking him in half an hour till tomorrrow -so I am also going out with my friends! Hubby going out with his - and we are all meeting up later

sounds good :thumbsup: - me thinks its gonna be a good night :-D

Lou's got a man to put a smile on her face!

Original Poster

angelfairee;8279027

Lou's got a man to put a smile on her face!

:w00t:

Happy Easter to you too!

No plans tonight, but out for a buffet dinner tomorrow with the family.
    Im looking forward to it! All you can eat!!! :w00t:

loupomm;8279050

:w00t: brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8279052

Happy Easter to you too!No plans tonight, but out for a buffet dinner … Happy Easter to you too!No plans tonight, but out for a buffet dinner tomorrow with the family.Im looking forward to it! All you can eat!!! :w00t:

wheres my invite?? :x

loupomm;8279060

wheres my invite?? :x

You can dessert...;-):p

Happy easter everyone

loupomm;8279050

Can't keep secrets from me, missy!

acecatcher3;8279101

not out tonight if i go anywhere itl b to the girlfriends, had two … not out tonight if i go anywhere itl b to the girlfriends, had two laaaaate nights out in a row feel like death, enjoy ur night out tho!

You're the worst student EVER.

happy easter all, i am out for a meal and a drink tonight as its my birthday tommorrow.

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8279074

You can dessert...;-):p

deal!

WinterSoldier5;8279078

Happy easter everyone

thank you

acecatcher3;8279101

not out tonight if i go anywhere itl b to the girlfriends, had two … not out tonight if i go anywhere itl b to the girlfriends, had two laaaaate nights out in a row feel like death, enjoy ur night out tho!

lightweight! have a fab evening :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;8279056

:w00t: brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelfairee;8279102

Can't keep secrets from me, missy!

it wasnt an admission :whistling:

Original Poster

greyparrot;8279114

happy easter all, i am out for a meal and a drink tonight as its my … happy easter all, i am out for a meal and a drink tonight as its my birthday tommorrow.

happy birthday for tomorrow :-D

loupomm;8279121

it wasnt an admission :whistling:

Wasn't denial either though, was it?!

GUILTY.

loupomm;8279125

happy birthday for tomorrow :-D

thanks.x

Banned

My wife has left me to go spend the weekend with her dad in bournemouth, so i.ve got the house to myself. Got to pop over to my mum's later to give her a birthday kiss.

acecatcher3;8279124

im out tomorrow and monday night to get steaming, a night off is … im out tomorrow and monday night to get steaming, a night off is acceptable i think!

You're a constant disappointment to me, Luke.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8279137

You're a constant disappointment to me, Luke.

agreed - even i could do 3 nights in a row and prob old enough to be his mother!

loupomm;8279152

agreed - even i could do 3 nights in a row and prob old enough to be his … agreed - even i could do 3 nights in a row and prob old enough to be his mother!

Exactly. Never before have I known such a lightweight :roll:

bossyboots;8278995

Well we should be up on the lovely Orkney just now but weather really bad … Well we should be up on the lovely Orkney just now but weather really bad up North at the mo so we are at home BUT every cloud and all that - my parents are over the moon their grandson is still here and they are taking him in half an hour till tomorrrow -so I am also going out with my friends! Hubby going out with his - and we are all meeting up later

Bad Weather?

Where? Cos it is lovely here!

I'm staying home. I have a chest infection so just going to order a takeaway and try and 'relax' with the kids. Doubt it though as the words kids and relax don't usually bond to well here! xxx

Latinosharkey;8279220

Bad Weather? Where? Cos it is lovely here!

From Inverness up its supposed to be real bad. Saw that story about the train been stranded for 6 hours and that was enough to postpone our trip! We go up a couple of times a year - got to be one of the nicest most relaxing places to go for a holiday (and coldest!)

happy easter to you too! and everyone else who has posted.

i'll be staying in tonight with new moon on dvd and choccy eggs

bossyboots;8279262

From Inverness up its supposed to be real bad. Saw that story about the … From Inverness up its supposed to be real bad. Saw that story about the train been stranded for 6 hours and that was enough to postpone our trip! We go up a couple of times a year - got to be one of the nicest most relaxing places to go for a holiday (and coldest!)

Oh right. Poor you. Thought you ment north of England!

Cos I am in Cumbria, lovely here.

Happy Easter everyone

I'm having a quiet night in with a small sherry :-D

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/Magik_Moonmyst/Holiday%20Pics%20and%20Clips/Easter/EASTER32.gif

Original Poster

Train Driver;8279766

Happy Easter everyone :)I'm having a quiet night in with a small sherry … Happy Easter everyone :)I'm having a quiet night in with a small sherry :-D

pants on fire :-D

Happy Easter Loupomm..and all HUKD's hope you're all having a fantastic weekend

loupomm;8279872

pants on fire :-D

Can you see the smoke from your place:w00t:

I've had the little one all day - and the same again tomorrow so an early night for me

michelleleemoo;8279811

+1
    (thanks for the borrow, Moo:-D)

Have a super w/e everyone and don't forget to do some drunken posts in misc, revealing all sorts of embarrassing stuff.:-D:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions