Happy Father's Day To All You Wonderful Dads Out There

Expert (Beta)27
Posted 21st Jun
Happy Father's day to every single father out there.
Hope you all get spoiled and have a really great day (weather permitting)

3490276-9J2mW.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
27 Comments
Thank you, and the very same to you too MrSwitch
( Weather is poo here unfortunately )
STRICKIBHOY21/06/2020 06:28

Thank you, and the very same to you too MrSwitch ( Weather is poo …Thank you, and the very same to you too MrSwitch ( Weather is poo here unfortunately )

Raining like cats and dogs mate

Thanks though, hope you have a good one my man
Good day Dads. May we have a beer filled day with no grief crap weather here too
Happy Father's Day! For once we have glorious sunshine here!
cartwheelbob21/06/2020 06:39

Good day Dads. May we have a beer filled day with no grief crap …Good day Dads. May we have a beer filled day with no grief crap weather here too

Morning Bob, and happy Father's day
RadiantDuck21/06/2020 06:45

Happy Father's Day! For once we have glorious sunshine here!

Lucky beggar
MrSwitch21/06/2020 06:45

Lucky beggar

I live in North Wales mate, usually it's rain 80% of the time! Oh how I miss my birthplace of Devon!
Likewise MrS

Drizzling here but the beer I've been given will be gushing down my neck tonight
ansonuk121/06/2020 06:57

Likewise MrSDrizzling here but the beer I've been given will be gushing …Likewise MrSDrizzling here but the beer I've been given will be gushing down my neck tonight

Mine too mate
I got a pack of custard creams and a scratchcard (didn't win owt) off the dog.... I'm happy with that 😁
Plan on playing The last of us 2 most of the day, if I can. Happy Father's day Switch and all!
Cheers Mr switch. Enjoy your day also and let's hope your kids have brought you a new Xiaomi robot vacuum
Bbq time
wycombe_wanderers21/06/2020 07:14

Cheers Mr switch. Enjoy your day also and let's hope your kids have …Cheers Mr switch. Enjoy your day also and let's hope your kids have brought you a new Xiaomi robot vacuum

Beer, and I'm happy with that.
Shoi123421/06/2020 07:13

Plan on playing The last of us 2 most of the day, if I can. Happy Father's …Plan on playing The last of us 2 most of the day, if I can. Happy Father's day Switch and all!

You too, enjoy it.
nopartylikeansclubparty21/06/2020 07:12

I got a pack of custard creams and a scratchcard (didn't win owt) off the …I got a pack of custard creams and a scratchcard (didn't win owt) off the dog.... I'm happy with that 😁

Love custard creams, dipped in a nice cup of tea
Happy fathers day fellas & too all those dad's that are no longer with us, cheers dad miss you 🍻
richp21/06/2020 08:51

Happy fathers day fellas & too all those dad's that are no longer …Happy fathers day fellas & too all those dad's that are no longer with us, cheers dad miss you 🍻

Have a great day @MrSwitch Hope you get spoilt rotten.

I’d like to do a little shout out to my dad who’s an absolute legend

I was born on Father’s Day so like to think that was the best present ever
myusernamehasgone23421/06/2020 09:45

Have a great day @MrSwitch Hope you get spoilt rotten. I’d like to do a l …Have a great day @MrSwitch Hope you get spoilt rotten. I’d like to do a little shout out to my dad who’s an absolute legend I was born on Father’s Day so like to think that was the best present ever

Aww.. So double celebration, happy birthday mate (MUNHG) xx
MrSwitch21/06/2020 10:00

Aww.. So double celebration, happy birthday mate (MUNHG) xx

Thanks bud
Same to all. Pat yourself on the back especially for those having to deal with work and kids at home.

I am treating myself to some doner kebab
adamnsu21/06/2020 10:50

Same to all. Pat yourself on the back especially for those having to deal …Same to all. Pat yourself on the back especially for those having to deal with work and kids at home.I am treating myself to some doner kebab

Bit early for me
HAPPY PAPA DAY, To you and all the Pa's out there too!

Have a wonderful day with all those you love!!
Edited by: "sxxychocolate" 21st Jun
sxxychocolate21/06/2020 12:21

HAPPY PAPA DAY, To you and the Pa's out there too! Have a wonderful day …HAPPY PAPA DAY, To you and the Pa's out there too! Have a wonderful day with all those you love!!

Thanks
Got an email today from Superdrug (must of bought something from there once) and it says Celebrating National Selfie day. Apparently that is a thing on June 21st and whilst Fathers day is not always June 21st it really got my goat! Lets forget dads and celebrate narcissism!
Post a comment
@
    Text