Groups

Happy Firefox (3.5) Day

just 'check for updates'

9 Comments

ewww i updated and my theme no longer works, it all looks ugly like IE now lol

Banned

doesnt look any different to me other than my extensions dont work now

hidden content

supermod

Had to change from the old adblock to adblock plus add on, but everything else seems to be working okay. thanks

There's also a open new tab button now - just noticed, beside existing tab the same as in IE8

Ooh, exciting. *restarts*

It seems faster, and it's got a new + button on the tab bar. That's me happy.

sigma;5635795

Had to change from the old adblock to adblock plus add on, but everything … Had to change from the old adblock to adblock plus add on, but everything else seems to be working okay. thanks :)There's also a open new tab button now - just noticed, beside existing tab the same as in IE8

nice but i always just use ctrl + t. but nice to have option. anyone had problems with window i only can have one open and sometimes it doesnt close correctly

seems much quicker to me, not that I minded waited a couple of nanoseconds lol just need to find a decent theme that works with it now.

Out of interest, what addons do you guys use? I only really have a weather one, wouldn't mind adding some more decent ones.

ChipSticks;5635780

ewww i updated and my theme no longer works, it all looks ugly like IE … ewww i updated and my theme no longer works, it all looks ugly like IE now lol

You use personas? addons.mozilla.org/en-…900

Arghhh I just got burned.:x

I have FF setup to ask me if I want to clear private data when it exits.

This new version no longer asks you and i've just lost a load of tabs I needed.

I hate this version!! :x

unknownuser;5636748

I hate this version!! :x

[COLOR="Red"]Power post.[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription34
      2. Freesat - Dave1118
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?1017
      4. Car park fine UKPC1416