Groups

Happy Happy Happy HUKD Happy Happy Happy HUKD

Some people seem to be having mental breakdowns BUT HUKD is a nice place, only nice things allowed in here, forget the hate elsewhere. Because, let's face it, it's the weekend, it's Easter and Britain's Got Talent starts today. 3 reasons to be happy..... soooooo Happy Happy Happy HUKD Happy Happy Happy HUKD

8 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4892530

some people seem to spam good threads for no reason - GUILTY OP or not?

My spamming power has been taken away, i am unable to spam or expire :-D

borolad94;4892537

My spamming power has been taken away, i am unable to spam or expire :-D

ya mam put bromide in ya tea

starsparkle2311;4892543

ok you're marked off my detective's list then, rep coming

:-D

boro lad every time i see your avvi it reminds me of the drive to my friends house... lol.

Original Poster

Kitten13;4892576

boro lad every time i see your avvi it reminds me of the drive to my … boro lad every time i see your avvi it reminds me of the drive to my friends house... lol.

I'm confused ?

Kitten13;4892576

boro lad every time i see your avvi it reminds me of the drive to my … boro lad every time i see your avvi it reminds me of the drive to my friends house... lol.

Its boring ??

KIdding!!

borolad94;4892590

I'm confused ?

we had to drive past boro's ground to get to his house from the train station, lol

Boro was pretty boring, but the company was great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions