Happy International Women's Day

Found 8th Mar
Find an appropriate charity and donate a bit extra today.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
'Find an appropriate charity and donate a bit extra today.'

No.
28 Comments
deleted1166706
Okay
They are all celebrating by driving in the outside lane in the snow this morning...
'Find an appropriate charity and donate a bit extra today.'

No.
Wohoo happy woman's day!!
Thanks but no thanks, I only donate to animal charities.
Plenty of events up and down the country celebrating International Women's Day. You can search the International Women's Day website to find events near you - internationalwomensday.com/Events
Yay go me what am I spost to do today buy cake or something?
I tried to celebrate women's day, they wouldn't let me in
I was willing to donate as well.
CONGRATULATIONS on having women's bits.

Now get me a cuppa with 2 sugars.
33399980-57VoE.jpgLook what McDonald's are doing
Women's Day today and Mother's Day on Sunday, WTF.
Talk about having your cake and eating it. It's always me me me isn't?

Sorry I meant MeToo MeToo MeToo
Joey.Bloggsy59 m ago

I tried to celebrate women's day, they wouldn't let me in I was willing …I tried to celebrate women's day, they wouldn't let me in I was willing to donate as well.

Nice of you to want to donate

33400186-k9dk0.jpg
Edited by: "summerof76" 8th Mar
I'm wearing my Sunday dress to celebrate it!.
summerof768th Mar

Nice of you to want to donate[Image]

They said my donation wasn't big enough

Some women, ya give me all you got and it still ain't enough
Joey.Bloggsy8 m ago

They said my donation wasn't big enough Some women, ya give me all you …They said my donation wasn't big enough Some women, ya give me all you got and it still ain't enough

That says more about you than it does about them joey
deeky8 m ago

That says more about you than it does about them joey

Look Deeky just because you don't get refused doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get in.
Who noes how big my donation woulda grown.
I'm beginning to think happy women's day equals sad men's day

33402068-8n4UW.jpg
Joey.Bloggsy2 m ago

Look Deeky just because you don't get refused doesn't mean I shouldn't be …Look Deeky just because you don't get refused doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get in.Who noes how big my donation woulda grown.I'm beginning to think happy women's day equals sad men's day [Image]

Don't be downhearted Joey, I'm in exactly the same boat
deeky7 m ago

Don't be downhearted Joey, I'm in exactly the same boat

I'm not downhearted my friend, they'll neva eva neva eva stop me from trying...
I learnt that when I was at school when a teacher said 'must try harder' and I've never looked back.
Thanks Mr Thomson.... Still trying
Joey.Bloggsy1 h, 21 m ago

I'm not downhearted my friend, they'll neva eva neva eva stop me from …I'm not downhearted my friend, they'll neva eva neva eva stop me from trying... I learnt that when I was at school when a teacher said 'must try harder' and I've never looked back.Thanks Mr Thomson.... Still trying

Was Mr Thomson a maths teacher

33402664-A2XhP.jpg
summerof7614 m ago

Was Mr Thomson a maths teacher [Image]

33402786-Kqnu9.jpg
Enjoying reading this post while the Mrs does the washing up after a lovely home cooked meal from her . Happy women’s day
Joey.Bloggsy3 h, 29 m ago

Look Deeky just because you don't get refused doesn't mean I shouldn't be … Look Deeky just because you don't get refused doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get in.Who noes how big my donation woulda grown.I'm beginning to think happy women's day equals sad men's day [Image]

Hahahaha..that’s maintenance work in that image
yozzman12347 m ago

Enjoying reading this post while the Mrs does the washing up after a …Enjoying reading this post while the Mrs does the washing up after a lovely home cooked meal from her . Happy women’s day

Joey.Bloggsy3 h, 21 m ago

I'm not downhearted my friend, they'll neva eva neva eva stop me from … I'm not downhearted my friend, they'll neva eva neva eva stop me from trying... I learnt that when I was at school when a teacher said 'must try harder' and I've never looked back.Thanks Mr Thomson.... Still trying

We all have had our share of Mrs Thompson’s in various avatars of course
Edited by: "HSG1" 8th Mar
To all the wonderful women of HukD ..

Happy Woman’s Day..(y)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants