Happy Mother’s Day

Expert (Beta)27
Posted 22nd Mar
3426040-0msPS.jpg
I wanted to wish all the wonderful Mum’s out there a Happy Mother’s Day and my own as well.

My mum is a absolute legend and I’m gutted I can’t see in person today and celebrate as we usually would but I’m sure many families will be celebrating differently this year.

Thankful we have video calling.

Love to all the Mums
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
40159237-KjMDF.jpg
I sent this to my mum
27 Comments
40159237-KjMDF.jpg
I sent this to my mum
Happy mother's day to all the mothers, grandmothers, mothers to be, step mothers, foster mothers and everyone she has or had a mother. Have I missed anyone out ??
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 07:00

Happy mother's day to all the mothers, grandmothers, mothers to be, step …Happy mother's day to all the mothers, grandmothers, mothers to be, step mothers, foster mothers and everyone she has or had a mother. Have I missed anyone out ??

Very inclusive

Possibly missedGreat Grandmothers
myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:01

Very inclusive Possibly missedGreat Grandmothers

But to be that they have to fit into one of the other categories. I was trying to keep it simple yet inclusive. Ain't that the modern way? I forwarded your virtual card to my mother, she's expecting you at ten.
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 07:06

But to be that they have to fit into one of the other categories. I was …But to be that they have to fit into one of the other categories. I was trying to keep it simple yet inclusive. Ain't that the modern way? I forwarded your virtual card to my mother, she's expecting you at ten.

I would be happy to help unfortunately I’m sticking to the social distancing, even my own mum has this as an IOU
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 22nd Mar
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 07:06

But to be that they have to fit into one of the other categories. I was …But to be that they have to fit into one of the other categories. I was trying to keep it simple yet inclusive. Ain't that the modern way? I forwarded your virtual card to my mother, she's expecting you at ten.

Yep your totally right the great grandmothers would come into the other categories.

They do sell cards though for great grandmothers
myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:08

I would by happy to help unfortunately I’m sticking to the s … I would by happy to help unfortunately I’m sticking to the social distancing, even my own mum has this as an IOU

I'll tell her to book you in for July then.
myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 06:36

[Image] I sent this to my mum

My mum thought her phone data was delivered by post to the neighbour
Douglas_Birks22/03/2020 07:15

My mum thought her phone data was delivered by post to the neighbour …My mum thought her phone data was delivered by post to the neighbour

myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:10

Yep your totally right the great grandmothers would come into the other …Yep your totally right the great grandmothers would come into the other categories. They do sell cards though for great grandmothers

bet you a pound to a penny they don't sell cards for sons who can't be bothered to get their mother a card. He could fold a sheet of paper in two and draw a picture on it, I'd be happy. Got no hope
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 07:16

bet you a pound to a penny they don't sell cards for sons who can't be …bet you a pound to a penny they don't sell cards for sons who can't be bothered to get their mother a card. He could fold a sheet of paper in two and draw a picture on it, I'd be happy. Got no hope

myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:17

I'm the mother who once got a birthday card from my child signed 'dad says it's from me'. I'm not holding out much hope.
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 07:24

I'm the mother who once got a birthday card from my child signed 'dad says …I'm the mother who once got a birthday card from my child signed 'dad says it's from me'. I'm not holding out much hope.

myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:25

I'm the child that one Mother's Day must have been engrossed in something else at school and decided I didn't want make my mum a card like all the other children, the teacher had to speak to my mum at the end of day and say we're sorry they didn't want to make card.

All the other mums got cards except mine.

I feel terrible now and still get reminded every mother's Day about it and still feel guilty.
myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 07:29

I'm the child that one Mother's Day must have been engrossed in something …I'm the child that one Mother's Day must have been engrossed in something else at school and decided I didn't want make my mum a card like all the other children, the teacher had to speak to my mum at the end of day and say we're sorry they didn't want to make card.All the other mums got cards except mine. I feel terrible now and still get reminded every mother's Day about it and still feel guilty.

Mum's eh , they remember everything! It's amazing
Douglas_Birks22/03/2020 07:47

Mum's eh , they remember everything! It's amazing

I’m never going to be able to forget it
Thank you
Happy Mothers Day everyone
Happy Mother’s Day, hope all the mums get spoilt today. Oh and @myusernamehasgone234 we all did things like that when we were younger don’t worry
What a change to our lives today haven’t got a choice to even see are mother’s .

We have a big family meal planned and had to cancel it .such a nice sunny day and all
ashmac22/03/2020 10:10

What a change to our lives today haven’t got a choice to even see are m …What a change to our lives today haven’t got a choice to even see are mother’s .We have a big family meal planned and had to cancel it .such a nice sunny day and all

Yes will be very different for many this year
Still no card...
psychobitchfromhell22/03/2020 11:23

he has blamed this virus as no one reminded him. Obviously not his fault...

oh no.

Could surely whip you an e-card or make one quickly.

Hope your getting to put your feet up
myusernamehasgone23422/03/2020 11:28

oh no.Could surely whip you an e-card or make one quickly. Hope your … oh no.Could surely whip you an e-card or make one quickly. Hope your getting to put your feet up

Nope. Neither of those. Used to it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants