Happy Mothers Day to all u yummy mummies!!

To all the yummy mummies on HUKD, happy mothers day for tomorrow.
Hope u all have a good day, Im going to spend the day with my mum, then the evening with the OH mum.xxxx

56 Comments

yummy mummies! ................... where :?

cheers and a happy mothers day to you too!!

Original Poster

owlass;4701611

yummy mummies! ................... where :?

oi cheeky!!!:x
how ru?x

Original Poster

blonde.kezza;4701660

cheers and a happy mothers day to you too!!:)

cheers hun.xxx

awwwwwww thanks!!!!!!!!!!im working tomorrow:(

Original Poster

lorsmanic;4701683

awwwwwww thanks!!!!!!!!!!im working tomorrow:(

aw bummer!!!

Leer;4701671

oi cheeky!!!:xhow ru?x

apart from you and the kezza moo that is :roll:

i'm good ratty , still can't stop laughing after the 4-1 :-D ...... you?

I'm not a mummy :-(
Tried to find something to give my mum tomorrow but couldnt find anything so she has a card and thats it.

Original Poster

owlass;4701730

apart from you and the kezza moo that is :roll:i'm good ratty , still … apart from you and the kezza moo that is :roll:i'm good ratty , still can't stop laughing after the 4-1 :-D ...... you?

kezza moo???what...? god im still sleepy!!
ratty!?cheeky!ur gonna keep bringing that up aint ya!!
im ok, little ones being a terror at the mo and loves saying no to everything!!!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4701744

I'm not a mummy :(Tried to find something to give my mum tomorrow but … I'm not a mummy :(Tried to find something to give my mum tomorrow but couldnt find anything so she has a card and thats it.

Left that to my sis this year, got my mum a tin of cookies from chinatown that she likes and a card otherwise.x

owlass;4701730

apart from you and the kezza moo that is :roll:i'm good ratty , still … apart from you and the kezza moo that is :roll:i'm good ratty , still can't stop laughing after the 4-1 :-D ...... you?

kezza moo??

blonde.kezza;4701763

kezza moo??

moo = good lookin bint

Original Poster

what ru like???x

Banned

Happy mother's day to all the rough mums too

Thanks Leer

Happy Mothers Day to you too...I wonder if my little one has got me a card hehe xx

Original Poster

lilltle one made me a card from school, its supposed to be me but its just a blob with hair, eyes, mouth and nose.lol.x

Banned

Leer;4703418

lilltle one made me a card from school, its supposed to be me but its … lilltle one made me a card from school, its supposed to be me but its just a blob with hair, eyes, mouth and nose.lol.x

Hope you have a great day x x

Original Poster

u2 sweetie.xxx

Banned

Leer;4703450

u2 sweetie.xxx

Thanks, I am not a mummy but I will try to have a nice day x x

lumoruk;4701874

Happy mother's day to all the rough mums too

Got my pressies today from my kids - a bunch of flowers from them both and a tea bag from my 5 year old :?

Banned

fireheaven;4703467

Thanks :thumbsup:Got my pressies today from my kids - a bunch of flowers … Thanks :thumbsup:Got my pressies today from my kids - a bunch of flowers from them both and a tea bag from my 5 year old :?

Aw, that is cute.

Have a wonderful day x x

DLM;4703479

Aw, that is cute.Have a wonderful day x x

Thanks DLM - hope you are well xx

They are going off with their dad tomorrow so going to spend it with my mum and my sister is coming to visit with a present for me too - a job lot of frilly thongs. I think its my weekend for weird presents :thinking:

Original Poster

fireheaven;4703467

Thanks :thumbsup:Got my pressies today from my kids - a bunch of flowers … Thanks :thumbsup:Got my pressies today from my kids - a bunch of flowers from them both and a tea bag from my 5 year old :?

hahaha, selena gave me her "baby"(doll) for the weekend to look after!!x

Leer;4703518

hahaha, selena gave me her "baby"(doll) for the weekend to look after!!x

Lol so you can display your mummy skills perhaps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;4703525

Lol so you can display your mummy skills perhaps :thumbsup:

hahaha, sometimes shes the grown up one even though shes three!!
she wanted to make pizzas again today

Leer;4703556

hahaha, sometimes shes the grown up one even though shes three!!she … hahaha, sometimes shes the grown up one even though shes three!!she wanted to make pizzas again today

Shussshh never let a child hear you say that - they only use it against you as they get older

Original Poster

hahaha, aw she loves it in the kichen, must take after her dad, hes the cook out of the pair of us!!facebook.com/alb…77f

What a clever little sausage - can you send her here to give me some lessons, she far more skilled than I am

Banned

fireheaven;4703512

Thanks DLM - hope you are well xxThey are going off with their dad … Thanks DLM - hope you are well xxThey are going off with their dad tomorrow so going to spend it with my mum and my sister is coming to visit with a present for me too - a job lot of frilly thongs. I think its my weekend for weird presents :thinking:

Not too bad, I was reading a couple of bit's about Burnley last night and stumbled upon The Singing Ringing Tree, isn't it amazing x x

Original Poster

fireheaven;4703658

What a clever little sausage - can you send her here to give me some … What a clever little sausage - can you send her here to give me some lessons, she far more skilled than I am

hahaha sure can!!:thumbsup:

Banned

Leer;4703624

hahaha, aw she loves it in the kichen, must take after her dad, hes the … hahaha, aw she loves it in the kichen, must take after her dad, hes the cook out of the pair of us!!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014366&id=1503824202&l=f7c645777f

She

Banned

Leer;4703624

hahaha, aw she loves it in the kichen, must take after her dad, hes the … hahaha, aw she loves it in the kichen, must take after her dad, hes the cook out of the pair of us!!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014366&id=1503824202&l=f7c645777f

She is gorgeous and very talented x x

Original Poster

DLM;4703686

She is gorgeous and very talented x x

...and loves to pose and loves the camera!!:-D

DLM;4703671

Not too bad, I was reading a couple of bit's about Burnley last night and … Not too bad, I was reading a couple of bit's about Burnley last night and stumbled upon The Singing Ringing Tree, isn't it amazing x x

What the heck is that? I thought it was a kids programme from the 60's :thinking:

Banned

fireheaven;4703729

What the heck is that? I thought it was a kids programme from the 60's … What the heck is that? I thought it was a kids programme from the 60's :thinking:

I think a kid's programme was called that as well.

Here it is:-

youtube.com/wat…9qs

Some swearing in comments.

Oh yeah I have seen it but didn't know that was what it was called

Banned

fireheaven;4703781

Oh yeah I have seen it but didn't know that was what it was called

The programme is on you tube as well, it is very creepy.

DLM;4703841

The programme is on you tube as well, it is very creepy.

Yeah definately - don't remember ever watching it myself........fortunately lol

Banned

fireheaven;4703918

Yeah definately - don't remember ever watching it … Yeah definately - don't remember ever watching it myself........fortunately lol

I wasn't about in the 60's the 80's were bad enough x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    3. What an absolute disgrace2155
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions