Happy New Year Everyone!

Found 31st Dec 2017Edited by:"no_Sunshine"
All the best for the new year. Any "different" resolutions this year?

2868661-eiEOD.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I got a new monitor a couple months ago so 2560 x 1440 will be different for me this year.
20 Comments
I got a new monitor a couple months ago so 2560 x 1440 will be different for me this year.
Happy new year!
Must lose some lbs this year.
Must go more on holidays.
happy new year
yep
32960266-5eGkz.jpg
Felicitous1 h, 26 m ago

I got a new monitor a couple months ago so 2560 x 1440 will be different …I got a new monitor a couple months ago so 2560 x 1440 will be different for me this year.

Wow, that's a huge difference. lol
zworld35 m ago

Happy new year!Must lose some lbs this year.Must go more on holidays.

Two of the best resolutions I've ever heard
no_Sunshine9 m ago

Wow, that's a huge difference. lol

it is quite a change, I was running windows 98 still on an 800x600 screen, hoping minesweeper will look better on the new screen though
Felicitous4 m ago

it is quite a change, I was running windows 98 still on an 800x600 screen, …it is quite a change, I was running windows 98 still on an 800x600 screen, hoping minesweeper will look better on the new screen though

Reaaaaallly? Helluva difference indeed. Minesweeper though would look the same lol. No screen can make minesweeper look beter
no_Sunshine1 m ago

Reaaaaallly? Helluva difference indeed. Minesweeper though would look the …Reaaaaallly? Helluva difference indeed. Minesweeper though would look the same lol. No screen can make minesweeper look beter

32960473-HC0OP.jpgthink again
Always drink some tea ?
32960510-QaOEI.jpg
Felicitous15 m ago

[Image] think again

Time's really moved on, you know. It was different on my Windows 95 & 98, I swear!
no_Sunshine24 m ago

Time's really moved on, you know. It was different on my Windows 95 & 98, …Time's really moved on, you know. It was different on my Windows 95 & 98, I swear!

nah its the same i just have a higher res screen ;D
Happy new year to everyone and a special thanks to the people who made the effort to post deals.
Happy New Year everyone

Resolution: Post even more stupid comments
happy new yr
Yep
I am, going to try some more investigation to find more about my biological father
Tried quite a bit last year but its hard going trying to trace things from the 50s
Alfsmum9 m ago

YepI am, going to try some more investigation to find more about my …YepI am, going to try some more investigation to find more about my biological fatherTried quite a bit last year but its hard going trying to trace things from the 50s

good luck with that
All the Best for 2018 Hope you all have a Happy New Year
The sky is different
so is the wind
so is the moon
so are the trees & the roads

New year has begun!
And the new me, begins...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions