Groups

Happy New Year ...from Aln An Lynds Bowes

Happy New Year Everyone..............

17 Comments

Original Poster

nikkib123;3911513

Woo hoo Happy New Year you two - extra hugs for Lynds cos she is my buddy … Woo hoo Happy New Year you two - extra hugs for Lynds cos she is my buddy and I have had a Baileys and feel a bit tipsey !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey you!

O , lynds says hiya

All the best for 2009 you two!! x

http://stoneoak.clubwizard.com/IMUpload/Animated%20Happy%20New%20Year2.gif

Love to two very special members xx

Happy New Year to Al & Lynds and your beautiful bubbas from all in the bitsey clan xx

Happy New Year nikki babe xx hope you have a stonking 2009

Banned

Happy New Year you two...

especially you Al, my sexy man lover xxx

choc1969;3911534

Love to two very special members xx

love you too choc you lovely, gorgeous lady ;-)

nikkib123;3911513

Woo hoo Happy New Year you two - extra hugs for Lynds cos she is my buddy … Woo hoo Happy New Year you two - extra hugs for Lynds cos she is my buddy and I have had a Baileys and feel a bit tipsey !!!!!!!!!!!!

happy new year my gorgeous fellow scouser..... hope 2009 is extra special for you coz you're wonderful xxxxxxxxxx

bitseylango;3911541

Happy New Year to Al & Lynds and your beautiful bubbas from all in the … Happy New Year to Al & Lynds and your beautiful bubbas from all in the bitsey clan xx

jellybaby22;3911552

Happy New Year xxxx

starsparkle2311;3911564

deja vu, but hey HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy new year you lovely, wonderful ladies..... JB, hope your new fella turns out to be special- you deserve it xxx gorgeous bitsey, hope you don't have to hunt too much for the sausages :giggle: all the best hun and star hope you and your family have the best year ever :thumbsup:

nikkib123;3911609

Woooooooooooo hiya babes - I have had two Baileys and feel bit drunk - … Woooooooooooo hiya babes - I have had two Baileys and feel bit drunk - that is wrong isn't it!Any hooos you have a great night and 2009 cos you are ace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not wrong at all..... you deserve it.... i know how much work goes into being a mum so enjoy your night. lvs ya xxxx

Happy New Year to you both and your lovely boys.Hope 2009 is everything you wish for.:thumbsup:

rosie2008;3911725

Happy New Year to you both and your lovely boys.Hope 2009 is everything … Happy New Year to you both and your lovely boys.Hope 2009 is everything you wish for.:thumbsup:

you too..... such a loverly lady..... keep on posting coz i lvs ya xxx

Banned

happy new year x

sadiebabes;3911533

All the best for 2009 you two!! x

sorry babe i missed your post last night..... wishing you all the best for the new year xx

Lisa-Marie A;3913784

happy new year x

happy new year to you too..... hope you have a goodun xx

:thumbsup: HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you..have a great 2009..keep them children happy take them a walk to the park..then home for soup&hot crusty bread..cheers:-D

Mr Weasle;3914198

:thumbsup: HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you..have a great 2009..keep them … :thumbsup: HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you..have a great 2009..keep them children happy take them a walk to the park..then home for soup&hot crusty bread..cheers:-D

happy new year to you too and all the best for the new year :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions