Happy New Year to all who are present and to those who have moved on.

Found 1st Jan 2014
Happy New Year everybody. All that are no longer here we still remember you. Sadiebabes I love you and think about you every day.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

http://i.imgur.com/7k1f1Jg.png

BigDave

What happened to Sadiebabes? oO

fern37

Who on earth is that? oO

Original Poster

Sadly she had to leave to pursue real life But she has been lurking lately.

fern37

fern37

One of the greatest people to grace this site and probably the world. Universally liked by everybody here as well extremely talented, funny, thoughtful and very beautiful.

While you remember people everyday it's usually at times of happiness and sadness when you really think about people that have made a mark on your life. If there were more people like Sadiebabes the world would be a better place.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Sadly she had to leave to pursue real life But she has been lurking … Sadly she had to leave to pursue real life But she has been lurking lately.One of the greatest people to grace this site and probably the world. Universally liked by everybody here as well extremely talented, funny, thoughtful and very beautiful.While you remember people everyday it's usually at times of happiness and sadness when you really think about people that have made a mark on your life. If there were more people like Sadiebabes the world would be a better place.

Yeah, she was a good egg

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Sadly she had to leave to pursue real life But she has been lurking … Sadly she had to leave to pursue real life But she has been lurking lately.One of the greatest people to grace this site and probably the world. Universally liked by everybody here as well extremely talented, funny, thoughtful and very beautiful.While you remember people everyday it's usually at times of happiness and sadness when you really think about people that have made a mark on your life. If there were more people like Sadiebabes the world would be a better place.

Not sure I loved her quite as much as you Gavin but she was lovely. Think you're right about her lurking, haven't saw her for ages but she did vote on one of my deals recently so hope she pops in to say hello-a truly lovely lady (and I could use a new avatar as well :D) The only person I've ever traded with on HUKD too, was just checking though and shocked to see that was back in 2009-where does the time go? oO
Edited by: "karri123" 2nd Jan 2014

GAVINLEWISHUKD

One of the greatest people to grace this site and probably the world. … One of the greatest people to grace this site and probably the world. Universally liked by everybody here as well extremely talented, funny, thoughtful and very beautiful.While you remember people everyday it's usually at times of happiness and sadness when you really think about people that have made a mark on your life. If there were more people like Sadiebabes the world would be a better place.

Oh okay. Thanks for telling me, I had never heard of her before (prior to this thread), that's why. She seems like a wonderful person, I sincerely hope she comes back on hukd then.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions