Groups

Happy pancake day

How do you like yours.Tesco currently have 6 pancakes for a quid.

29 Comments

Definitely not out of a packet!

Hmmm I Iike the ones from a packet, but I'm lazy and also a chef, hehe !.

Single cream and maple syrup on mine.

Cracking thread

Anyone any good at tossing up pancakes??? I've had a few disasters oO

Lemon..sugar...I'm happy!

Crepe thread

Am sorry... but the whole point of Pancake day (shrove tuesday) is to use your eggs and milk (fatty foods) up before lent. So why buy ready made ones? Just another religious day made into a money making scheme

Lemon & Sugar here too.. Yum

My Mrs likes Bananas and Nutella.. IB4 oooo Matron!

But my kids every year I say,

"What do you want on your pancake"

"what is there dad"

"Nutella? Sugar?"

and every year they want Sugar & Nutella, which I refuse according to the parent and teeth saving laws.

arcangel111

Am sorry... but the whole point of Pancake day (shrove tuesday) is to use … Am sorry... but the whole point of Pancake day (shrove tuesday) is to use your eggs and milk (fatty foods) up before lent. So why buy ready made ones? Just another religious day made into a money making scheme

In all fairness though mate, religion is the biggest money making scheme

What? It's pancake day already? That soon crêped up!

I like suger/lemon or syrup on regular thin pancakes but if I make the thick fluffy American style it has to be chocolate chips or blueberries, yum

Happy pancake day youtu.be/3jS…f3U celebrate with this guy
    Edited by: "larrylightweight" 28th Feb

haritori

In all fairness though mate, religion is the biggest money making scheme … In all fairness though mate, religion is the biggest money making scheme

Yeah and i'm far from the most religious "christian" but it's pancake day... so make your own bloody pancakes at least X)

Honey and banana for me btw....
    Kids do like nutella on theirs though

summerof76

Anyone any good at tossing up pancakes??? I've had a few disasters oO:3

I'm a pretty good toss.er.......
    Edited by: "Towelie" 28th Feb

Milk,flour,eggs and my secret ingredient evaporated milk
    http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-04-2014/eU8Pzb.gif

arcangel111

Am sorry... but the whole point of Pancake day (shrove tuesday) is to use … Am sorry... but the whole point of Pancake day (shrove tuesday) is to use your eggs and milk (fatty foods) up before lent. So why buy ready made ones? Just another religious day made into a money making scheme

I never knew it was to get rid of things, I was always brought up with the idea that it was in essence one last day of treats before giving things up for lent. Not specifically to get rid of / use things up.

Sebas111

I never knew it was to get rid of things, I was always brought up with … I never knew it was to get rid of things, I was always brought up with the idea that it was in essence one last day of treats before giving things up for lent. Not specifically to get rid of / use things up.

That's nice dear

I prefer freshly made ones....But I can't cook I seriously suck at it, I was born without that particular natural instinct X) which is why I think my daughter learned and is very good, she was scared to eat mine X)

Towelie

I'm a pretty good toss.er.......

I tried that and was moderated lol

summerof76

Anyone any good at tossing up pancakes??? I've had a few disasters oO:3

I can toss..........pancakes
    but I always shoot too much fresh cream

But then again I prefer old school Jiff Lemon or freshly squeezed oranges with a sprinkle of sugar

loumar76

I like suger/lemon or syrup on regular thin pancakes but if I make the … I like suger/lemon or syrup on regular thin pancakes but if I make the thick fluffy American style it has to be chocolate chips or blueberries, yum

Thick pancakes are not proper pancakes
    Always the Americans have to be thick...oh wait

Proper pancakes should be thin enough to sometimes be incomplete (holes/ragged edges) and slightly brown without being dry/crispy

haritori

I think there are certain websites for that kind of goings on mate. oO
    X)

OldEnglish

I think there are certain websites for that kind of goings on mate. oOX)

http://media.giphy.com/media/PGIFKddfRexA4/giphy.gif

haritori

Filth. X)

Happy pancake day haha X)

haritori

​Ah, did your wife catch you? X)

Eden0032

What? It's pancake day already? That soon crêped up!

So I crack the crepe joke first and you get the credit.

Wow thanks for reminding me , just woken up so I'll be on this one

haritori

Lemon & Sugar here too.. YumMy Mrs likes Bananas and Nutella.. IB4 oooo … Lemon & Sugar here too.. YumMy Mrs likes Bananas and Nutella.. IB4 oooo Matron!But my kids every year I say, "What do you want on your pancake""what is there dad""Nutella? Sugar?"and every year they want Sugar & Nutella, which I refuse according to the parent and teeth saving laws.

Poor kids but heat for saving money on NHS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions