Happy purim everyone:-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Thanks but I'm not Jewish so doesn't really count for me

Banned

Happy Purim to you.

I'm not Jewish, but I've always thought it sounded like a good one to be - you've got the best comedians of all the religions, although lapsed Catholics are also good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Humphman;7984593

Thanks but I'm not Jewish so doesn't really count for me

it Counts for all good over evil!! Keep smiling:-)

That just proves how little I know as I did not have a clue what Purim was:oops: although I have now done the Google thing :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;7984603

Happy Purim to you.I'm not Jewish, but I've always thought it sounded … Happy Purim to you.I'm not Jewish, but I've always thought it sounded like a good one to be - you've got the best comedians of all the religions, although lapsed Catholics are also good:thumbsup:

Easy filth you are going to upset all the scousers as they think they have the best comedians, but then again I suppose in Benitez they have :whistling::whistling:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7984603

Happy Purim to you.I'm not Jewish, but I've always thought it sounded … Happy Purim to you.I'm not Jewish, but I've always thought it sounded like a good one to be - you've got the best comedians of all the religions, although lapsed Catholics are also good:thumbsup:

ha ha! cheers;-)

Aarons8960;7984608

it Counts for all good over evil!! Keep smiling:-)

Point taken :thumbsup:

Happy Purim and a Happy Holi !

Happy Purim Aarons8960

Original Poster

Thnx Alot ''prof'';-)

:thumbsup: Happy Purim from one Jew to another !

Happy Purim to one and all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415439
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…48
    3. word association Game74244913
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1426

See more discussions