Groups

HAPPY SERBIAN XMAS!

Happy Serbian Xmas to all

love
    Mclovin.

22 Comments

Banned

so they have xmas after new year

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Natasa-Bekvalac/Natasa-Bekvalac-12.JPG
    she say hi.

Original Poster

we are having new years on the 13th cant wait !

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3985772

she say hi.

HAI.
    HOW YOU DOOOIN?

sassie;3985756

so they have xmas after new year

The Serbian Orthodox Church used a different calendar to the Gregorian calendar, which means that Xmas day actually falls on January 7th!

Hristos se rodi Mclovin!!

happy serbian xmas to you too..... hope you enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

Banned

jonincov;3985827

The Serbian Orthodox Church used a different calendar to the Gregorian … The Serbian Orthodox Church used a different calendar to the Gregorian calendar, which means that Xmas day actually falls on January 7th!

yeah i gathered that after te opening post - lol

but happy xmas to ya all and belated happy new year too

Original Poster

jonincov;3985855

Hristos se rodi Mclovin!!

cheers
    and to you!

Original Poster

sassie;3985892

yeah i gathered that after te opening post - lolbut happy xmas to ya all … yeah i gathered that after te opening post - lolbut happy xmas to ya all and belated happy new year too

new years is the 13th. its all still to come. just pretend to be orthodox for the day and you can get a no questions asked day of work!
    :P

Banned

Mclovin;3985988

new years is the 13th. its all still to come. just pretend to be orthodox … new years is the 13th. its all still to come. just pretend to be orthodox for the day and you can get a no questions asked day of work!:P

oh, ermmm so what is the date over there now, oh it doesnt matter think my head is still in shed :oops:

i still dont get how they can say its new year when its 13 days in

Original Poster

sassie;3986074

oh, ermmm so what is the date over there now, oh it doesnt matter think … oh, ermmm so what is the date over there now, oh it doesnt matter think my head is still in shed :oops:i still dont get how they can say its new year when its 13 days in

just dont worry and take the day off work!

Banned

Mclovin;3986104

just dont worry and take the day off work!

ok, will do

Banned

ok head back out of shed, ermm i dont have a job :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;3986144

ok head back out of shed, ermm i dont have a job :oops:

LMAO!

Do you celebrate anything on our xmas and new years days?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3986357

Do you celebrate anything on our xmas and new years days?

oh yeah. i aint religious or anything. i dont really celebrate serbian xmas and new year religiously. I just use new years as an excuse to get completly trashedd!

so i get 2 new years and 2 xmases :P

So your not Serbian?
    Afghan had their xmas a few days before ours from what i remember....

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3986413

So your not Serbian? Afghan had their xmas a few days before ours from … So your not Serbian? Afghan had their xmas a few days before ours from what i remember....

i am serbian, but not religious. and i know. you could have a day of work every week caiming its xmas somwhere in the world!

Mclovin;3986512

i am serbian, but not religious. and i know. you could have a day of work … i am serbian, but not religious. and i know. you could have a day of work every week caiming its xmas somwhere in the world!

What is the religion there ? Sorry am thick...

Spain had the three kings yesterday, more important than christmas and when the kids get their pressies as the kings bring them, national holiday.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3986547

What is the religion there ? Sorry am thick...

orthodox
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1836
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions