Happy St Patricks Day to everyone.

Found 16th Mar 2009
I know I'm wee bit early lol, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patricks Day.

Just wondering if anyone has anything planned for the day. I am thinking on getting away from work around lunchtime and might hit the bar to get a few cold pints of Guinness and enjoy the days craic.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

:? we're in england

...... i [SIZE="3"]for one[/SIZE] only celebrate st georges day

i dont celebrate st patricks day but thanks anyway and have a good un!

owlass;4660181

:? we're in england...... i [SIZE="3"]for one[/SIZE] only celebrate … :? we're in england...... i [SIZE="3"]for one[/SIZE] only celebrate st georges day

me too. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You should get to Dublin sometime for St Patricks day...you don't know what you're missing. :thumbsup:

mod

Happy St Patricks to everyone who celebrates it . Not too much of the black stuff though.

Well I'm a paddy living in the UK and will be out full force later today (Starting today at 11am for the parade)!!! Every year I book it off work, and have an amazing time! Even my english friends join me. Shame you dont see it on the same scale for Georges day. No effort unfortunantly.

St Patricks day will always be special to me

It's my B'day - officially on the wrong side on 25 :giggle:

Birthday shoutout to Ace who is lucky enough to share his special day with Paddy.

Mrs.Z;4660449

It's my B'day - officially on the wrong side on 25 :giggle:

ya 52 :?

.............. congrats :thumbsup:

owlass;4660506

ya 52 :?.............. congrats :thumbsup:

:p:giggle:

owlass;4660181

:? we're in england...... i [SIZE="3"]for one[/SIZE] only celebrate … :? we're in england...... i [SIZE="3"]for one[/SIZE] only celebrate st georges day

You don't celebrate Christmas, Easter, your birthday, Mother's day, Father's day, Valentine's day, Groundhog day, ooooops, went a bit too far then.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

Happy birthday Mrs.Z.

same to all, hope to have a bit of craic myself

http://i42.tinypic.com/v8enx3.jpg

The JFK;4660455

Birthday shoutout to Ace who is lucky enough to share his special day … Birthday shoutout to Ace who is lucky enough to share his special day with Paddy.

Happy birthday to Ace also, wherever he is.

Banned

owlass;4660181

Sounds pretty boring.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - please feel free not to pretend to be Oirish for the day.

Anything for a good time ;-)

Happy St Patricks Day

owlass;4660181

+1

Banned

KERMITZBITZ;4661304

+1

Is there a bit of jealousy there?

FilthAndFurry;4661424

Is there a bit of jealousy there?

No not at all.. I'm not Irish so why would I be jealous? I celebrate St Georges day in my own way. Its like me saying to you do you celebrate St Davids day? I suspect not.
You wont be getting a bite here.. Move along Son

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"]Happy St. Patricks Day everyone [/COLOR][/SIZE]:thumbsup:

...is p!55ed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions