Found 14th Feb 2009
Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Hope your all having a good day

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z190/XmvX/fa51941f3821355a86db1315c8b3adc5.gif[
Happy valentines DDTA and everyone else

yes.. [COLOR="Red"]Happy valentines [/COLOR]:roll:

im joking. Hope u get many iccle cards DDTA

Original Poster

MissRoo;4377225

yes.. [COLOR=Red]Happy valentines [/COLOR]:roll: im joking. Hope u get … yes.. [COLOR=Red]Happy valentines [/COLOR]:roll: im joking. Hope u get many iccle cards DDTA

None

Happy valentines everyone x x x x x

dontdothatagain;4377232

None

awww. the days not over yet!!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2wrg7pi.jpg

To you too. x

Original Poster

MissRoo;4377257

awww. the days not over yet!!

postman has been tho
Did you get any? [SIZE=1]I'm sure you did..[/SIZE]

Original Poster

rosie2008;4377269

To you too. x

Thanks Rosie

happy valentines day lil bud and everyone else :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;4377271

postman has been tho :(Did you get any? [SIZE=1]I'm sure you … postman has been tho :(Did you get any? [SIZE=1]I'm sure you did..[/SIZE]

me nah :lol: i laugh at the thought.. wont even get owt off bf cos stuff happened n i didnt want to do the whole 'love' day... course its a lie, just makes me feel a bit sad :roll: nevermind..

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4377298

happy valentines day lil bud and everyone else :thumbsup:

Thanks..you too :-D

MissRoo;4377306

me nah :lol: i laugh at the thought.. wont even get owt off bf cos stuff … me nah :lol: i laugh at the thought.. wont even get owt off bf cos stuff happened n i didnt want to do the whole 'love' day... course its a lie, just makes me feel a bit sad :roll: nevermind..

aww..:friends:
Hope you make him feel bad for not doing anything

dontdothatagain;4377319

aww..:friends:Hope you make him feel bad for not doing anything

i cant really, cos i sed no........... :oops: nevermind, who needs love eh :?

Happy valentines all!!! and DDTA you aint alone-i didnt get anything....and they say love is dead!

Original Poster

MissRoo;4377325

i cant really, cos i sed no........... :oops: nevermind, who needs love … i cant really, cos i sed no........... :oops: nevermind, who needs love eh :?

Nobody..only need each other

louloo;4377329

Happy valentines all!!! and DDTA you aint alone-i didnt get … Happy valentines all!!! and DDTA you aint alone-i didnt get anything....and they say love is dead!

Happy V-Day...what did you do to him?

Banned

MissRoo;4377306

me nah :lol: i laugh at the thought.. wont even get owt off bf cos stuff … me nah :lol: i laugh at the thought.. wont even get owt off bf cos stuff happened n i didnt want to do the whole 'love' day... course its a lie, just makes me feel a bit sad :roll: nevermind..

Aw Miss Roo, I love you x x

DLM;4377383

Aw Miss Roo, I love you x x

.. :giggle: im glad someone does!!

Hope you got many zillions of cards - :w00t: ooh imagine, how great you'd feel

Happy V-Day...what did you do to him? [/QUOTE]

:w00t: maybe its what i didnt:oops:

aww we are all still poorly....he has a good excuse-has been spending his time looking after us all-i couldnt ask for more (well actually he hasnt done the washing:x)

Banned

MissRoo;4377401

.. :giggle: im glad someone does!! Hope you got many zillions of cards - … .. :giggle: im glad someone does!! Hope you got many zillions of cards - :w00t: ooh imagine, how great you'd feel

I got 1 from my gorgeous man and some cute little chocolates, every day I am with him is like valentine's day because he is lovely x x

Original Poster

louloo;4377406

:w00t: maybe its what i didnt:oops:aww we are all still poorly....he has … :w00t: maybe its what i didnt:oops:aww we are all still poorly....he has a good excuse-has been spending his time looking after us all-i couldnt ask for more (well actually he hasnt done the washing:x)

tut tut...women expect everything :roll: and do nothing to earn them

dontdothatagain;4377417

tut tut...women expect everything :roll: and do nothing to earn them

:? She makes him beans on toast. What more could a man want:whistling:

Hello louloo:p

Original Poster

rosie2008;4377435

:? She makes him beans on toast. What more could a man want:whistling:

alot more :whistling:

DLM;4377407

I got 1 from my gorgeous man and some cute little chocolates, every day I … I got 1 from my gorgeous man and some cute little chocolates, every day I am with him is like valentine's day because he is lovely x x

aww.. too right aswell. he shud treat you like a princess as often as possible!
you going anywhere or cosey night in?

dontdothatagain;4377445

alot more :whistling:

Topped with cheese?:roll:

Banned

MissRoo;4377451

aww.. too right aswell. he shud treat you like a princess as often as … aww.. too right aswell. he shud treat you like a princess as often as possible!you going anywhere or cosey night in?

I don't know, we will probably stay in, it's been a long week x x

Original Poster

rosie2008;4377452

Topped with cheese?:roll:

more....:whistling:

DLM;4377407

I got 1 from my gorgeous man and some cute little chocolates, every day I … I got 1 from my gorgeous man and some cute little chocolates, every day I am with him is like valentine's day because he is lovely x x

Aww, that's gorgeous. I got a bottle of Baileys ( my eldest son had a party last time we took the younger kids away for the weekend and his bloomin friends drank my last bottle and it usually sits in my cupboard for ages as I dont drink v often! ) and a little pink card.

Pretty cool really as I didn't get him anything.. yet lol

It will be cheaper tomorrow! :-D

DLM;4377465

I don't know, we will probably stay in, it's been a long week x x

sounds good. i like staying in more.. get to shnuggle up then. Hope its a great eve for you both anyway x

DLM. You sound so content. I`m really happy for you:thumbsup:x

Banned

ClarityofMind;4377474

Aww, that's gorgeous. I got a bottle of Baileys ( my eldest son had a … Aww, that's gorgeous. I got a bottle of Baileys ( my eldest son had a party last time we took the younger kids away for the weekend and his bloomin friends drank my last bottle and it usually sits in my cupboard for ages as I dont drink v often! ) and a little pink card.Pretty cool really as I didn't get him anything.. yet lolIt will be cheaper tomorrow! :-D

Aw, hope you have a fabulous day you really deserve it x x

Banned

MissRoo;4377479

sounds good. i like staying in more.. get to shnuggle up then. Hope its a … sounds good. i like staying in more.. get to shnuggle up then. Hope its a great eve for you both anyway x

Thank you darling x x

Banned

rosie2008;4377480

DLM. You sound so content. I`m really happy for you:thumbsup:x

He is really lovely, he has stuck by my side through all the bad time's.

I know, he is the most special amazing person x x

DLM;4377546

Aw, hope you have a fabulous day you really deserve it x x

Thank you sweetie x x

I got a card with a condom in it - trouble is i now know who it is from
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23