Groups

Happy Valentine's Day HUKD!

Banned
    Much love :-)

41 Comments

I love you and your pussy too DLM

Mmmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, dlm if i had a bf like you i'd be bonking his socks off right now not wishing hukd a happy valentines, plus 'Much love :-)' liar liar pants on fire
    Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 14th Feb 2011

Wonder what I'll get from hubs...He asked me earlier what time Tesco closed at.I said what you looking.He said doesn't matter,never mind.Then he checked online for store closing times.6 o'clock- already closed.So he nipped out for a while.Suppose I'll get garage flowers!:D

Original Poster Banned

anewman

I love you and your pussy too DLM

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo

hahaha, dlm if i had a bf like you i'd be bonking his socks off right now … hahaha, dlm if i had a bf like you i'd be bonking his socks off right now not wishing hukd a happy valentines, plus 'Much love :-)' liar liar pants on fire

It's time of the month.

HTH

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

OP expect a card from an unknown person in the morning

Oh no!

Not getting out of bed tomorrow.

michelleleemoo

hahaha, dlm if i had a bf like you i'd be bonking his socks off right now … hahaha, dlm if i had a bf like you i'd be bonking his socks off right now not wishing hukd a happy valentines, plus 'Much love :-)' liar liar pants on fire

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Z4Bg3jaxQQs/SSn-tWOKxpI/AAAAAAAAAck/jeeuEw2f3P0/s400/funny-pictures-cat-will-not-listen-to-lion-cub-anymore.jpg

DLM

It's time of the month.HTH

and here's me thinking you were only ever PRE-menstrual

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo

and here's me thinking you were only ever PRE-menstrual

ME X)

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

didn't think you got out of bed anyday

I have a job now

http://wrestlingclique.com/imagehosting/963448b7e09a31473.jpg

whatsThePoint

I expect that marina will get one as well if shes around

oh dear, i'm not around!! X)

was really surprised at the mention of my name though!

DLM

I have a job now

and misc thanks you http://media.mobango.com/m/655n_Cfch9uOy8o9ad0HjpRNBH35iaWk8w1qNgBasn8xRBs9LozaUQS4LWhqjrkaehQwhU7rxAj_URdGxARpeNV7FGpm5uzl/48623.gif and on that note I've just remembered i have a job too, up at 5 so must love you and leave you, ttfn.

Original Poster Banned

Marina

oh dear, i'm not around!! X)was really surprised at the mention of my … oh dear, i'm not around!! X)was really surprised at the mention of my name though!

We love you marina x x

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo

and misc thanks you and on that note I've just remembered i have a job … and misc thanks you and on that note I've just remembered i have a job too, up at 5 so must love you and leave you, ttfn.

Night night.

Have a lovely v day.

happy valentines day everyone x

Original Poster Banned

xbecky07x

happy valentines day everyone x

Hope you are well becky x x

mod

OK, ladies - thanks so much for all your messages of love - sorry my inbox is now full - busy trying to keep up with the influx and deleting so you can keep PMing. God bless you all.
    Much love
    Andy

Edited by: "andywedge" 14th Feb 2011

andywedge

OK, ladies - thanks so much for all your messages of love - sorry my … OK, ladies - thanks so much for all your messages of love - sorry my inbox is now full - busy trying to keep up with the influx and deleting so you can kep PMing. God bless you all. Much loveAndy

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBqIpqjGJcgMjwWfKwV7mIqX5SvecC9MK9jY5YizbWh5KCe3g0Mw[/img]
    Edited by: "Marina" 14th Feb 2011

DLM

We love you marina x x

Awww thanks DLM

Who's we? lol Hope i haven't been subscribed to the much complex misc politics X)

Happy Valentine's Day DLM and everyone.

whatsThePoint

just happened to be thinking of you at this time, its not as if you had … just happened to be thinking of you at this time, its not as if you had just liked the post above mine and i used your name because of that, oh wait

oh ok

DLM

Hope you are well becky x x

I'm okay atm hun im currently off placment as i had quite a serouis accident and knocked my teeth out :P silly me haha!

but im reet

hows u hun x

Original Poster Banned

xbecky07x

I'm okay atm hun im currently off placment as i had quite a serouis … I'm okay atm hun im currently off placment as i had quite a serouis accident and knocked my teeth out :P silly me haha! but im reet hows u hun x

OMG

Hope you are ok.

I am working back in retail in manchester.

It is ok x x

DLM

OMGHope you are ok.I am working back in retail in manchester.It is ok x x

Yer Just recovering now haha! =] xxx

fell over in the hospital car park at least i was in the right place at the right time! haha

awww gald your working

x

Original Poster Banned

xbecky07x

Yer Just recovering now haha! =] xxx fell over in the hospital car park … Yer Just recovering now haha! =] xxx fell over in the hospital car park at least i was in the right place at the right time! hahaawww gald your working :Dx

What are you like x x

Banned

michelleleemoo

no love to any of you as most of you I can`t stand

all this about pre-menstrual cycles is making me wonder how many gears does it have? oO

I thought Valentines day was to be shared by you and someone you love or want to love !..........not to people on a shopping forum oO.........dunno might just be me !

Original Poster Banned

shopstilldrops

I thought Valentines day was to be shared by you and someone you love or … I thought Valentines day was to be shared by you and someone you love or want to love !..........not to people on a shopping forum oO.........dunno might just be me !

I love all the animal lovers in the animal trust thread and the member's who love me

I miss the old rep system on valentines day, used to get some bizzare and sweet valentines messages

Happy Valentines DLM & Marina

Original Poster Banned

bigflump

Happy Valentines DLM & Marina

Thanks bigflump it is over and I have received nothing

Banned

LOL @ DLM making a Valentines Day thread.

DLM

Thanks bigflump it is over and I have received nothing

Awww..........I thought your bf was always so kind and generous to you !!

jellybaby22

and leave a few too i bet X)

Who, me???

X)

I got this spam e-mail:

Subject: re I am in love with Gwendolen. I have come up to town expressly … Subject: re I am in love with Gwendolen. I have come up to town expressly to propose to her.Dear Cupid,Thanks for not shooting someone with that arrow for me to be with on V-Day;It will be a sucky holiday this year;Thanks for everything, you are the scum between my toes. You make me vomit.That is all....Yours Truely,With all my loveand I love you with all the moods and tenses of the verb,

Isn't that sweet, I was welling up.

^^^^^^^^ lol and who said 'romance is dead ' !

nikkib123

I was welling up.

I can see why! That mis-spelling of Truly was just so distressing.
    Edited by: "chesso" 15th Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket22
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions