Found 25th Dec 2009
My 8 year old son woke me up at 5am and my kid of a husband decided time for cup of tea! Oh well only 5 hours kip - time for a cider in a minute!!

Enjoy yourselves !!!!!!!

11 Comments

Indeed sherry for me!!

i remember when i was little me and my sister use to wake my parents up at daft o clock and they would always send us back to bed lol my daughters only 4months old so she doesnt know at the moment but i cant wait for her to be excited and wake me up at a daft time, hope you and your family have a lovely day. merry xmas x

Just arrived at work & forgot to bring a bottle of beer - please someone drop one off :-D

Have a lovely day everyone :santa: :-D

Original Poster

darren9030;7326162

Just arrived at work & forgot to bring a bottle of beer - please someone … Just arrived at work & forgot to bring a bottle of beer - please someone drop one off :-DHave a lovely day everyone :santa: :-D

Sorry to rub it in but the cider is lovely! Shame you have to work but hope you have a great day.

melmorc;7326172

Sorry to rub it in but the cider is lovely! Shame you have to work but … Sorry to rub it in but the cider is lovely! Shame you have to work but hope you have a great day.

Cheers u2 - just save me a drop please :-D

Original Poster

darren9030;7326177

Cheers u2 - just save me a drop please :-D

I will hun! What's your job?

Merry christmas everybody :), Ho Ho Ho

Banned

happy christmas x

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]It'sssssssss Christmassssssssssss[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Merry Christmas Everybody x[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Merry christmas everyone. :santa:

So glad you enjoyed a lie-in until 5 0'clock, you lucky so and so!

Our 7-year-old grandaughter decided that 2 AM (yes, two o'clock) was the appropriate time to wake this morning!! Joy to the world!

Happy Christmas everyone, especially those with bleary eyes half shut.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions