Happy Yorkshire Day

Found 1st Aug 2017
As a proud Yorkshire man just wanted to wish you all a happy Yorkshire day
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Thanks for sharing, being a Yorkshire man that must have been difficult for you.
Happy Yorkshire Day from across the border

31590849-6QKrv.jpg
Edited by: "RossD89" 1st Aug 2017
21 Comments
Thanks for sharing, being a Yorkshire man that must have been difficult for you.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0995/1140/products/tea_towel_4_grande.jpg?v=1458337368
And a very merry Christmas
craigstephens

Thanks for sharing, being a Yorkshire man that must have been difficult … Thanks for sharing, being a Yorkshire man that must have been difficult for you.

You know us Yorkshire folk so well ha
Happy Yorkshire Day from across the border

31590849-6QKrv.jpg
Edited by: "RossD89" 1st Aug 2017
Ta very much
Happy Yorkshire day, puddings for everyone.
Enjoy your tea and parkin.
Apple pie and cheese, anyone?
13norfolk

Apple pie and cheese, anyone?

Prefer Cheese n Jam sarnies or Christmas cake with a slice of cheese
Happy Yorkshire day ? Isn't that a contradiction in terms.
plodging

Happy Yorkshire day ? Isn't that a contradiction in terms.

Shut yer gob
I went into a pub in Yorkshire , went to the bar got a pint and the guy said 50p . Wow I thought that's cheap,then looked around and nobody else was drinking . I asked the barman what was going on and he replied " they are waiting for happy hour"
Edited by: "plodging" 1st Aug 2017
More likely to be waiting for someone else to get the round in!
A Yorkshiremans dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.

Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"
Jeweller: "Do you want it 18 carat?"
Yorkshireman: "No I want it chewin' a bone yer daft bugger!"
you can always tell a Yorkshire man

but not much
I had a very nice Yorkshire day. Went to the reopening of the piece hall in Halifax. Well worth a visit if you are ever in the area
psychobitchfromhell5 h, 3 m ago

I had a very nice Yorkshire day. Went to the reopening of the piece hall …I had a very nice Yorkshire day. Went to the reopening of the piece hall in Halifax. Well worth a visit if you are ever in the area

I wanted to go there but had other things to do. Have they done a good job?
Sebas11128 m ago

I wanted to go there but had other things to do. Have they done a good job?

It is a very nice job and will be better when fully occupied. It was crammed with people which was lovely to see
psychobitchfromhell35 m ago

It is a very nice job and will be better when fully occupied. It was …It is a very nice job and will be better when fully occupied. It was crammed with people which was lovely to see

Yeah my auntie posted a live video on facebook, looked to be busy, always been a nice place to go but the empty shops let it down. Hopefully it can be revitalised.
Sebas1114 h, 44 m ago

Yeah my auntie posted a live video on facebook, looked to be busy, always …Yeah my auntie posted a live video on facebook, looked to be busy, always been a nice place to go but the empty shops let it down. Hopefully it can be revitalised.

Certainly an improvement on what it was
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants