Harassment advice.

Posted 17th Nov
Two years ago I got with a Friends ex......now you may think I deserve trouble and fair enough but she has allowed her Children to smash my windows, followed me/text me evil things and most recently winds down her car window and has been shouting threats. I let it all go because I felt bad for them I got with him how ever once I started to get my home damaged I called the Police. They asked me to make note and call them each time she stalks me. Came today and went to speak to her and offered her a community order where we both sign and not to contact each other etc etc........all I want is for them and me to lead quiet lifes, there isn't time to waste how ever I am breaking my heart she wouldn't sign and told them that it is me doing it all to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hurt and upset I am a single Mum that works and don't want all this hassle. I am genuinely upset scared and worried as it must take a dangerous Person to pretend it is me doing it when I am NOT. I am not saying I was innocent in the beginning and the Police know I was with him etc but feel so hurt that I finally seeked help and she has turned it around on me x
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Have you tried turning it off and on?
35 Comments
Have you tried turning it off and on?
Move out the area !

Problem solved
ashmac17/11/2019 16:11

Move out the area !Problem solved

I honestly think this is the best advice you will get.
Another way of describing, "now you may think I deserve trouble.."

The natural order (or trouble/peace) of everyday practical life which is inevitable turns around three core values:-

1/ You + 2/ the environment + 3/ what others can do to you around you

You made a decision on "You" and disregarded 2/ and 3/ , that's why you are where you are.

Therefore, to get back to the natural order (or peace) is to change to a favourable setting for 2/ and 3/.

Move away or change 1/ You +(Ex.?)
Are you still with him?
I hope for your sake you username isn't your real name.

Rule 1 of internet - NEVER, EVER use your real name when posting on a public forum
Edited by: "spoo" 17th Nov
Suck it up and apologise; be nice to them, if they’re good people they will accept. If they continue to harrass you then move.
2minutenoodles17/11/2019 16:42

Suck it up and apologise; be nice to them, if they’re good people they will …Suck it up and apologise; be nice to them, if they’re good people they will accept. If they continue to harrass you then move.

They are not nice people. Normal functioning decent people don’t harass and don’t allow there children to smash windows. From the little the op has said you can tell these aren’t people you can reason with. As above best thing to do is leave the area if you can. Or get CCTV on your property for evidence.
Just a bit confused OP. You say here that you got with your friend's ex 2 years ago. Are you still with him because back in February you were saying you will never be able to get a partner because of your dental issues?

If you are still with him, what's he saying or doing about all this harassment?
Wow people need to grow up, nobody owns a person. You got with a friends “ex”, which means they were over... The so called friend could’ve been grown up about it, but they chose to be a thug. I would either confront them and have a serious talk, or deal with it a different way. However under no circumstances should you have to move out of your home, that is a ridiculous resolution to the problem.
2minutenoodles17/11/2019 16:42

Suck it up and apologise; be nice to them, if they’re good people they will …Suck it up and apologise; be nice to them, if they’re good people they will accept. If they continue to harrass you then move.

It is quite clear they are not a good person, regardless of what anger they may have. Their actions prove they are a disease to society.
samtman17/11/2019 16:48

They are not nice people. Normal functioning decent people don’t harass a …They are not nice people. Normal functioning decent people don’t harass and don’t allow there children to smash windows. From the little the op has said you can tell these aren’t people you can reason with. As above best thing to do is leave the area if you can. Or get CCTV on your property for evidence.

JohnnyRoller17/11/2019 16:56

It is quite clear they are not a good person, regardless of what anger …It is quite clear they are not a good person, regardless of what anger they may have. Their actions prove they are a disease to society.

True but sometimes people can’t bare to move and I say ‘suck it up’ because it isn’t a warranted apology but a possibility of these people change their actions.
deeky17/11/2019 16:48

Just a bit confused OP. You say here that you got with your friend's ex 2 …Just a bit confused OP. You say here that you got with your friend's ex 2 years ago. Are you still with him because back in February you were saying you will never be able to get a partner because of your dental issues?If you are still with him, what's he saying or doing about all this harassment?

It might be the abusive one that died

hotukdeals.com/dis…093
Edited by: "claire7519" 17th Nov
deeky17/11/2019 16:48

Just a bit confused OP. You say here that you got with your friend's ex 2 …Just a bit confused OP. You say here that you got with your friend's ex 2 years ago. Are you still with him because back in February you were saying you will never be able to get a partner because of your dental issues?If you are still with him, what's he saying or doing about all this harassment?

deeky you do seem to be good at keeping tabs on everyone
claire751917/11/2019 17:01

It might be the abusive one that …It might be the abusive one that diedhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/help-for-a-scruffy-lady-3182093

Oh no. I hope it's not that one and her ex friend is keeping it going even after he passed
You say him and her a lot on that basis if you don't know him from her I'm not sure you know who's doing the harassment therefore I would say it's you.
Edited by: "MR1123" 17th Nov
Join the army / navy
Sounds to me

tregs17/11/2019 17:32

Comment deleted

Probably full of caught out?
Edited by: "claire7519" 17th Nov
claire751917/11/2019 17:33

Probably full of caught out?

Definitely something wrong with the OP though (whether the posts are true or not), hopefully the OP gets some help and support off someone.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 17th Nov
tregs17/11/2019 17:32

Comment deleted

deeky17/11/2019 17:12

I just remembered the name

What was her name before she changed to be deleted156223 and deleted65393 ?
Edited by: "splender" 17th Nov
splender17/11/2019 17:43

What was her name before she changed to be deleted156223 and deleted65393 …What was her name before she changed to be deleted156223 and deleted65393 ?

I have quoted it in brackets
What do people on here achieve when they laugh, belittle and look down on certain posts? I have seen this more and more; who cares if they deleted their account? Even for a 3rd time? 4th time? Ever think they genuinely have no one else to talk to? Ever think they are lonely/scared? Keyboard warriors, especially some long serving members who actually think this is their 'home' with 10000s of posts. It's a deals website on the internet; calm yourselves and don't get too high and mighty.
ShishaGod17/11/2019 17:48

What do people on here achieve when they laugh, belittle and look down on …What do people on here achieve when they laugh, belittle and look down on certain posts? I have seen this more and more; who cares if they deleted their account? Even for a 3rd time? 4th time? Ever think they genuinely have no one else to talk to? Ever think they are lonely/scared? Keyboard warriors, especially some long serving members who actually think this is their 'home' with 10000s of posts. It's a deals website on the internet; calm yourselves and don't get too high and mighty.

tregs17/11/2019 17:45

I have quoted it in brackets

OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 ( I assume every name is made up anyway or is someone's real name!)

By the way, @deeky too, what happened to Segata-Sanshiro?
Edited by: "splender" 17th Nov
splender17/11/2019 17:50

OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 By the way, …OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 By the way, @deeky too, what happened to Segata-Sanshiro?

Oh, my post has been deleted
ShishaGod17/11/2019 17:48

What do people on here achieve when they laugh, belittle and look down on …What do people on here achieve when they laugh, belittle and look down on certain posts? I have seen this more and more; who cares if they deleted their account? Even for a 3rd time? 4th time? Ever think they genuinely have no one else to talk to? Ever think they are lonely/scared? Keyboard warriors, especially some long serving members who actually think this is their 'home' with 10000s of posts. It's a deals website on the internet; calm yourselves and don't get too high and mighty.

39013612-IRcZA.jpg

OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 ( I assume …OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 ( I assume every name is made up anyway or is someone's real name!)By the way, @deeky too, what happened to Segata-Sanshiro?

No idea. I've PMd her a couple of times for status updates. Not a thing. I'm pretty sure she isn't around any longer, her style of posting was pretty distinctive.
Story sounded made up, I wrote it in my comments then I edited it out, wish I hadn't. Op is clear psycho had 233+ discussions. Imagine how long they have been in imaginary abusive relationship

OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 ( I assume …OK, got it, I just noticed the OP's name became deleted969512 ( I assume every name is made up anyway or is someone's real name!)By the way, @deeky too, what happened to Segata-Sanshiro?

Probably got a job.
deleted1471098
Stick a banana in her car exhaust.

the two have remarkable similarities.
Attention seeker alert
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions