Expired

hard back envelopes

Found 22nd Mar 2010
can anyone tell me where the cheapest place is to buy hardback envelopes size a4 i want about 20 but i would buy up to 50 if it ment getting them cheaper
thanks for any help

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Moved to Deal Req

I had to send loads of car brochures out to various people and bought normal A4 envelopes and "supported" each one with a piece of A4 card inside (that i cut out of an Amazon box they sent my delivery in).

Provided the sturdiness that was needed and for a fraction of the cost.

Original Poster

melmorc;8179592

I had to send loads of car brochures out to various people and bought … I had to send loads of car brochures out to various people and bought normal A4 envelopes and "supported" each one with a piece of A4 card inside (that i cut out of an Amazon box they sent my delivery in).Provided the sturdiness that was needed and for a fraction of the cost.

its for work i need them so they need to be propper ones :x if it was just for me i would do that what a great idea repped

Aldi's had them a few weeks ago. Also Instore has them. I think the price was around £1.50 for 10 envelopes

Original Poster

Ceri;8180065

Aldi's had them a few weeks ago. Also Instore has them. I think the price … Aldi's had them a few weeks ago. Also Instore has them. I think the price was around £1.50 for 10 envelopes

really ? ! wow that fab thanks ill try instore theres a one not too far away id never of thought to try them thanks :thumbsup: repped

Don't Asda / Tesco/ Wilkos do these if you have a large enough store near you - otherwise ebay have loads (pack 25) for about £5 delivered ...

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.