Groups

Hard case for Macbook Air 13" 2011

Hard cases for Macbooks are a dime-a-dozen, I'd be grateful if someone could recommend a fitted hardshell?

Ideally would like the inner part of the shell to be lined with a felt type material and the outer hard shell preferably rubberised although not necessary.

My budget for this is a paltry £15, may stretch it if it's highly recommended and the benefits are obvious.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

The Thule Gauntlet is the one you're looking for. I got mine for just under 20 quid on eBay new.

Original Poster

GrantG182

The Thule Gauntlet is the one you're looking for. I got mine for just … The Thule Gauntlet is the one you're looking for. I got mine for just under 20 quid on eBay new.

Hi Thank you for your reply, it's not what I'm looking for. I think I need to clarify and add to my original post.

Looking for a fitted hardshell, rather than a case as such. Sorry for not being clear.

I bought a hardcase for MBP similar to this one ... 13" Hardcase has a felt lining. Had absolutely no problems with it.

Original Poster

Splodger101

I bought a hardcase for MBP similar to this one ... 13" Hardcase has a … I bought a hardcase for MBP similar to this one ... 13" Hardcase has a felt lining. Had absolutely no problems with it.

​Thanks Splodger, that's almost what I'm looking for, all I need is a choice of colour and I've got the case that I want!

thanks again.

Original Poster

For the benefit for those seeking a similar case, the hard shell Splodger kindly made reference to is also available from eBay for £7.99 inc delivery

Item number: 272373591388
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are smart parking limited legitimate55
      2. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?45
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?11
      4. Ide to sata converter44

See more discussions