Hard drive

Found 2nd Mar
Hi anyone know a cheap hard drive which you can encrypt

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
What quantity of data and how often does it require access and storage time ?
Millionvoltage3 h, 38 m ago

What quantity of data and how often does it require access and storage …What quantity of data and how often does it require access and storage time ?

1tb and probs once twice a week
If you have Windows 10 Pro (Or Win 7 Pro) you get Bitlocker as standard which can encrypt any internal or external drive (or even a portion of a drive). If you only have Windows Home, Truecrypt will also do it although it has been deprecated in favour of Bitlocker. So, any 1TB portable drive and Bitlocker will do the trick.
Ar460rn26 m ago

If you have Windows 10 Pro (Or Win 7 Pro) you get Bitlocker as standard …If you have Windows 10 Pro (Or Win 7 Pro) you get Bitlocker as standard which can encrypt any internal or external drive (or even a portion of a drive). If you only have Windows Home, Truecrypt will also do it although it has been deprecated in favour of Bitlocker. So, any 1TB portable drive and Bitlocker will do the trick.

Thanks but but I don't have the windows pro only the normal one hence I'm looking for s cheap drive
omar0208 h, 51 m ago

Thanks but but I don't have the windows pro only the normal one hence I'm …Thanks but but I don't have the windows pro only the normal one hence I'm looking for s cheap drive

In that case - WD Passport 1TB - £45 including WD security (AES 256 bit encryption).
Nice one buddy
All drives can be encrypted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants