Found 15th Sep 2005
My current Seagate Barracuda is slightly knackered (well, it has been since I had it, I just didn't notice, d'oh!) and I've had it over a year so it's out of warranty now.

I'm basically after a new one, it's for storage only (my Windows stuff is on the other hard drive, again a Seagate Barracuda which is fine) and the majority of stuff goes onto DVDs so I don't actually use it that much, only for storing things before I'm ready to put them onto the DVDs, however, if I can get one considerably bigger than 80GB (say, 160GB or even larger) for a fairly reasonably tempted then I may be swayed, so that I don't have to delete my anime and movies from there.

Sorry for making this such a long winded post when it didn't need to be. Basically, if the 160GB+ hard drives aren't much more expensive than the 80GB ones then I'll go for one of those

Thanks.

5 Comments

Original Poster

In true Rpoints style, KARMA FOR ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE A GOOD CHEAP ONE, OMGZ!

It has to be IDE too by the way, I'm almost certain my PC doesn't support SATA.

[color=darkblue]120Gb Barracuda £49.78p including VAT/Delivery from[/color] [color=blue]SavaStore.Com[/color]

[color=darkblue]Also you can earn 3% in cashback if you go through your QuidCo.Com account.[/color]

Original Poster

Thanks, Savastore is a winner! Paid the extra £1.29 to get an extra 40GB and opted for a 160GB barracuda

Karma'd both, cheers!

250GB for £59.95. See my post in the Deals forum...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315409
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604797
    3. Lower car insurance55
    4. word association Game74244889

See more discussions