HARDDRIVE required to play gta4?

Banned
as title says (for xbox 360)

13 Comments

Banned

you'll need a hard drive or a memory card, aslong as you have enough space to save the game.

Original Poster Banned

Farsightboy;1982893

you'll need a hard drive or a memory card, aslong as you have enough … you'll need a hard drive or a memory card, aslong as you have enough space to save the game.

cheers, so it not essentional?

Craig david;1982912

cheers, so it not essentional?

No, but you might want to save your progress, save starting all over from the start each time
You'll need one of memory card or hard drive

Original Poster Banned

boydent999;1982919

No, but you might want to save your progress, save starting all over from … No, but you might want to save your progress, save starting all over from the start each time :)You'll need one of memory card or hard drive

thanks , its just because i was thinking of downgrading from a 20gb hard drive to a memory card as i dont use the harddrive much

Banned

unfortunately not....

The HDD will help with the seamless loading times so I'm not sure how that would affect your game play experience.

Well before you do, check on the box what memory requirements a saved game needs.
Normally has it on the back. Doubt it would be more than a card by any means

Edit: Good shout Alfonse, didn't think of that aspect of it......

Craig david;1982944

thanks , its just because i was thinking of downgrading from a 20gb hard … thanks , its just because i was thinking of downgrading from a 20gb hard drive to a memory card as i dont use the harddrive much

Thats one of the most stupid things ive heard. The hard drive is used for most games whether or not you want it to or not. Its used to help speed loading up.

Original Poster Banned

deathtrap3000;1982965

Thats one of the most stupid things ive heard. The hard drive is used for … Thats one of the most stupid things ive heard. The hard drive is used for most games whether or not you want it to or not. Its used to help speed loading up.

well i dont use the 360 much (just now and then) and can also do with the extra cash. so i dont think its that stupid

Banned

doesnt a 360 have a hdd then?

Yeh it has one, but its easily removed.

Banned

deathtrap3000;1983138

Yeh it has one, but its easily removed.

thanks - why would anyone take their hdd out of a 360? sounds a bit daft to me.

Getting rid of the HD would be incredibly foolish. You can't even play games like Burnout Paradise online without one!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764113
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1747
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213609

See more discussions