Hardwire YI Dash Cam 1080p 165° Wide Angle

Posted 6th Feb
Hi, basically after researching and finding various kits, I'm looking for recommendations of kits from anyone who owns this camera and have hardwired it to their car. What kit are you using and recommend for YI dashcam?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Your best bet is just get the Next Base hardwire kit. Just make sure you get one with the correct connection to your dashcam, it will be either Micro USB or mini USB.
Is the Next base kit compatible to any dashcam? I thought it was only for next base cameras. I've noticed that there are two versions but couldn't understand the differences
Otto.uk06/02/2020 18:33

Is the Next base kit compatible to any dashcam? I thought it was only for …Is the Next base kit compatible to any dashcam? I thought it was only for next base cameras. I've noticed that there are two versions but couldn't understand the differences

No they work with any dashcam, I used one on a cheap ebay dashcam. The kit comes with ferrite cores which you may need as it stops interference on your car radio. The main thing is get the right USB connection. Very easy to install and just pick a live fuse (NOT any safety fuses, like airbags etc).
Great! Thanks ncd for the help!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants