Groups

Haribo Starmix - a record??

Sat here eating a mini pack ( or several) of Haribo starmix.

Normally they only have about 7-8 sweets in them but i've just opened a pack with 14 sweets in it!!! Is this a record!? I would have photographed it but just couldn't resist them!! lol

17 Comments

Banned

You sure it's not the 25p ones?

Original Poster

sam2007;5075459

You sure it's not the 25p ones?

Positive...it says 10p on the bag except I got them for 4p when they were on offer at Asda!! I kinda emptied the box into my basket! lol

My daughter can eat a whole £1 bag of these to herself lol

hmm no photograph proff so cant say it is

ClarityofMind;5075532

i can eat 2 or 3

shosie;5075541

i can eat 2 or 3

wow lol

I not gonna let her try!!

Original Poster

shosie;5075536

hmm no photograph proff so cant say it is

I did think of that but then you would have said that i had put 2 packets together so I wouldn't have won either way!! lol

Banned

14 sweets in a 10p bag, that is impressive.

Wish I had a Asda near by I would buy like 100 packs that would only be £4 and then I would be rich.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5075532

That's why i buy the mini bags to stop me eating a big bag but it doesn't work like that!! lol

fern37;5075635

That's why i buy the mini bags to stop me eating a big bag but it doesn't … That's why i buy the mini bags to stop me eating a big bag but it doesn't work like that!! lol

awwww, a little of what you fancy does no harm

Original Poster

sam2007;5075628

14 sweets in a 10p bag, that is impressive.Wish I had a Asda near by I … 14 sweets in a 10p bag, that is impressive.Wish I had a Asda near by I would buy like 100 packs that would only be £4 and then I would be rich.

The Asda offer finished a while ago :x otherwise I would have stocked up even more!

That's why I love shopping at firebox cos they send you a mini packet of haribo sweets in your order!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5075648

awwww, a little of what you fancy does no harm

lol...it's a nightly routine! Sit here with a coffee, browsing HUKD and opening packet after packet! :-D

EPIC thread.

fern37;5075621

I did think of that but then you would have said that i had put 2 packets … I did think of that but then you would have said that i had put 2 packets together so I wouldn't have won either way!! lol

your probably right i actually did think it lol
    ClarityofMind;5075574

wow lolI not gonna let her try!!

nah i wouldnt either, youd have a hard time getting her down off the walls

fern37;5075679

lol...it's a nightly routine! Sit here with a coffee, browsing HUKD and … lol...it's a nightly routine! Sit here with a coffee, browsing HUKD and opening packet after packet! :-D

After work I generally reach for coffee or iced tea and a bar of chocolate.

If i'm being good I substitute nuts for the chocolate lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5075696

After work I generally reach for coffee or iced tea and a bar of … After work I generally reach for coffee or iced tea and a bar of chocolate.If i'm being good I substitute nuts for the chocolate lol

I'd just have the chocolate with the nuts in it! lol

fern37;5075821

I'd just have the chocolate with the nuts in it! lol

lol!

My hubby buys choccie with nuts in it just cos he knows I wont eat the two together lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save12
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1011
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue11
      4. Best VR games?23

See more discussions