i37.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

20 Comments

:giggle:

I'll have the top one in black please

i cant comment, the guilt from spamming is killing me:roll: :giggle:

pmsl :giggle:

dunno

i cant comment, the guilt from spamming is killing me:roll: :giggle:

Unfortunatly I had answered before reading about the spam. I now feel over come with remorse :-(

jennybubbles

Unfortunatly I had answered before reading about the spam. I now feel … Unfortunatly I had answered before reading about the spam. I now feel over come with remorse :-(

maybe we should start a support group thread for the victims of spamming guilt:giggle:

dunno

maybe we should start a support group thread for the victims of spamming … maybe we should start a support group thread for the victims of spamming guilt:giggle:

Yeah, we could meet up on someone else's thread & explore our guilty feelings!!?!?

(Though you were off out tonight Jen)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Yeah, we could meet up on someone else's thread & explore our guilty … Yeah, we could meet up on someone else's thread & explore our guilty feelings!!?!?

sounds like a plan, but it would have to be a really important thread;-)

dunno

sounds like a plan, but it would have to be a really important thread;-)

[SIZE="5"]I was thinking of one of Dino's!?!?![/SIZE]
    (Only joking kidda)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[SIZE="5"]I was thinking of one of Dino's!?!?![/SIZE](Only joking kidda)

:evil:

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/happydevil.gif

jennybubbles

Can see why you didn't go out dressed like that...your old man would've ended up in the pokey for defending your honour!!!!
    (Look it up in a dictionary 'pup!)

Hey took alot of effort to get into this outfit of mine!! At least 3 trys :-D
    Anyway evening attire innocent me will be back in the morning!

jennybubbles

Hey took alot of effort to get into this outfit of mine!! At least 3 trys … Hey took alot of effort to get into this outfit of mine!! At least 3 trys :-D Anyway evening attire innocent me will be back in the morning!

[SIZE="3"]Are you actually gonna switch avi's after the watershed?!?!?[/SIZE]

birdyboyuk

Here's one for the guys...One for the ladies too...

very funny birdy,incidently r u a biker as my hubby has a bike an i ride on the back as pillion and he is always onto me to learn to ride so we can go wee runs might b quite funny if i said right i want to learn to ride a bike after all then show him the bottom picture !!!!lol i want to ride this bike !!!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[SIZE=5]I was thinking of one of Dino's!?!?![/SIZE](Only joking kidda)

I'm off and I'm deleting all my posts before you can 'spam' them.:viking:
    :viking::viking:
    [CENTER]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/YORKYINSUFFOLK/k2.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster

mstiny

very funny birdy,incidently r u a biker as my hubby has a bike an i ride … very funny birdy,incidently r u a biker as my hubby has a bike an i ride on the back as pillion and he is always onto me to learn to ride so we can go wee runs might b quite funny if i said right i want to learn to ride a bike after all then show him the bottom picture !!!!lol i want to ride this bike !!!!!

Nope, not a biker unfortunately! I feel much safer in a car

dinosteveus

I'm off and I'm deleting all my posts before you can 'spam' … I'm off and I'm deleting all my posts before you can 'spam' them.:viking::viking::viking:[CENTER][/CENTER]

Poor Dino...sleeping with one eye open & his laptop on the bedside cabinet!!!

Gods imagin walking up to see your avvies face glaring at you every 5 minutes

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Poor Dino...sleeping with one eye open & his laptop on the bedside … Poor Dino...sleeping with one eye open & his laptop on the bedside cabinet!!!

I sleep with my Laptop and PC, just so you can't 'spam' them :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions